1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting up for sale is my Guncrafter Hellcat X2 Commander in 9mm. It has 17+1 capacity and Guncrafter option Hard Chrome slide over black Cerakote frame. It has about 400 rounds fired through it and has been flawless. Purchased new in November 2018, I have been the only owner. In like new condition with no marks or other blemishes. Only use was at the range.

Asking $3450 shipped to your FFL. Preder the FFL accept from a private individual. Comes with all paperwork, GI logo bag and two GI tuned 17 round STI mags. This is funding another new purchase so not looking for a trade.

Standard features include:

Aluminum Frame and Grip with a 4.25" Slide
  • Black Cerakote over our Melonite, for the ultimate in looks and protection
  • The BattleCrown™ Super Heavy Duty Bushing
  • Slide Top Serrations
  • Match Grade Stainless Steel Barrel
  • Match Grade Trigger
  • Frag Pattern Grip & Mainspring Housing
  • GI Tritium Sights
  • Flush Cut & Deep Crowned Barrel
  • Flush Cut Slide Stop & Chamfered Frame
  • Ball End Mill Cuts
  • Slide Lightening Cuts
  • 27 oz Unloaded
  • Fully Dehorned-Standard
  • Extreme Reliability Work
  • Two fitted and Tuned Magazines
  • Black GI Logo Cordura Case

View attachment 204007 View attachment 204009
IMG_2085.JPG
IMG_2086.JPG
IMG_2082.JPG

·
Registered
388 Posts
I will take the holster for my Hellcat X2 Commander. Wish this was 3 weeks ago since I’m 45 minutes down the road. Best of luck.

These are flat shooting and accurate as anything out there. I have the blacked out version with a flat trigger. Amazing shooters

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will take the holster for my Hellcat X2 Commander. Wish this was 3 weeks ago since I’m 45 minutes down the road. Best of luck.

These are flat shooting and accurate as anything out there. I have the blacked out version with a flat trigger. Amazing shooters
It is one of the best light frame double stack commanders I have ever owned or shot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts