guns that you could or couldn’t shoot.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Adam13, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Dreadnought

Dreadnought Well-Known Member

May 5, 2020
    For me it was the Kel-tec Sub2000.

I love pistol caliber carbines. I really loved the folding feature of this gun.

But the ergos are absolutely terrible. Every time I fired it, it would dislodge my ear pro because of its stock design.

You can’t mount an optic on it without expensive after-maker upgrades.

It felt like it was made out of cheap pipe.

It had to go. I think I lost about $100 on the deal.

Jagerschnapps1 likes this.
  2. DPVY

DPVY Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2017
    I used to think that there were guns I couldn't shoot, but as I have gotten older, I have realized that I can run whatever I touch. The guns might be different but the fundamentals will always be the same.

With that said; I find almost no enjoyment out of shooting anything with ridiculous recoil. Even the novelty of the Barrett wore off in a few months.

gps man likes this.

3. Gafanhao

Gafanhao Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 24, 2018
    Agreed, any glock. Sometimes I shoot mine and don't see any holes in the target, still don't know where the bullets are hitting, only firearm I have that problem with.

4. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014
    That reminds me, I need to locate a Chiappa Rhino, truck gun grade . . . .

5. Gafanhao

Gafanhao Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 24, 2018
    Borrow one of mine Zoid, that second one is in 9mm and not very fun to shoot. If I were to sell one of my guns that one would go first. Chiappa Rhino.jpg White Rhino.jpg

ZoidMeister likes this.
  6. gps man

gps man Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2015
    Just for the fugly collector value???

ZoidMeister likes this.
  7. fatbaldguy

fatbaldguy Cranky old curmudgeon

Jul 28, 2017
    I've got a cousin what has a Glock 22. First time I held it, my arm was level and the damned gun was pointing at the ceiling of the range! Larnt how to hold it and damned if I warnt making one big hole in the middle of the target. Hated the trigger, hated the grip angle, hated the blocky feel in the hand. Did I mention I hated the trigger? I can choot it and choot it purty good. I just don't like it.

8. fatbaldguy

Jul 28, 2017
    Them things are so damned ugly, you almost need one just for the shock value.....
    :o.o:

wrmiller and ZoidMeister like this.
  9. wrmiller

wrmiller The Tinker

Oct 29, 2016
    Loved Mack Bolan and the Executioner series. Did most of my reading of them when I was in the Corps.

10. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014
    Dunno. That and an NAA Hog Leg are two revolvers that have been calling my name.

I used to have an old J. Stevens single shot tip up when I was a kid. It had an 8" barrel if I remember correctly. Pot metal piece of crap, but I loved that little gun.

Not sure what happened to it over the years. I still do have the J. Stevens .410/.22 over/under with the tenite stock I had as a kid.

I guess I've been attracted to weird all my life. I suppose my wife is too.

Z

11. Adam13

Adam13 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2020
    Never have owned one. But will one day... it’s the quintessential good guy gun. The model line up Gets confusing. And prices from 500-2999$. Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. fatbaldguy

Jul 28, 2017
    o_O Suppose?

ZoidMeister likes this.
  13. JM44

JM44 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Feb 2, 2018
    I agree with you I can’t shoot sigs worth a darn accept for the P365, I shoot that one pretty well. Sold all the rest and will likely never buy another one

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted