1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are probably a sh*# ton of Alum’s here! Just wanted to say hey to all you Raven followers out there!

anyone see that NRA sponsored 3 day Non ballistic self defense class that says location is Paulden in October??

·
Registered
297 Posts
250 Class alum from ‘94’ checking in! In my class I used a Colt GSP Gov’t (built by Yost at the Gunsmithery), a Milt Sparks 60tk, a Sparks belt, and Rosen double mag carrier.

·
I wanna go fast!
183 Posts
350, 223, 556, SMG, and ATP here. Had great instructors back in the day. Pat Rogers, Bill Murphy, and Ken Hackathorn. Ted Yost was the on site gunsmith. Back then we would go see Col. Cooper at his place after the class was over. Very cool place with a lot of history.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
I know there are probably a sh*# ton of Alum’s here! Just wanted to say hey to all you Raven followers out there!

anyone see that NRA sponsored 3 day Non ballistic self defense class that says location is Paulden in October??
Asked to teach in 82, didn't have the patience to teach. Several instructors were friends of mine and I did go once to see it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts