1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I have for sale a LNIB HK P30SK 9mm with the "LITE LEM" trigger. This is the Law Enforcement model with night sights and 3-10 round magazines. Grab A Gun has 13 & 15 round HK German mags made for this gun on sale now and the fit is perfect. I have not fired this gun but the gentleman that I got it from said that it had been fired +/- 100 rounds. Comes in the case with everything that comes with a new HK.

***$595.00*** total shipped without insurance. Insurance is a buyer option for $15.00. I will not be responsible for lost or damaged item if no insurance is chosen! I will accept PayPal friend to friend (No note in the memo box), Personal check, USPS money orders, or certified bank cashier's check. If by personal check, USPS money orders, or cashier's check, the firearm will ship when funds clear.

Shipping: Price includes shipping without insurance (CONUS) to your ffl dealer from an individual, me. Please make sure that your Dealer will accept this firearm from an individual and I will include a copy of my State of Texas photo Carry License with all information on it.
PLEASE make sure your dealer will accept this firearm from an individual.

I will NOT ship this firearm anywhere that it's prohibited!!!
***NOTE*** As with any firearm, this firearm should be checked by a qualified gunsmith before firing.

Text Logo Label Material property Packaging and labeling
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel
Gun Purple Trigger Ammunition Gun accessory
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Ammunition
Teal Material property Air gun Gun accessory Trigger
Plastic Teal Wire Cable Stationery
Colorfulness Carmine Turquoise Teal Office supplies
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Revolver
Watch Watch accessory Cutting mat Cable Wire

·
Premium Member
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Lowered price from $685.00 down to $650.00. This is the absolutely the lowest price that I can sell it for shipped. It's like new and I will just keep it if no one is interested in it.

And also I may add, the light LEM trigger is just that, light & smooth. You just can't get a much better carry piece than this. With the flush mags it is super concealable & with the extension or 13 & 15 round mags, it feels like a short barreled full grip gun.
Plus just about everyone makes holsters for it in countless styles.

Although I haven't shot this particular firearm, I have another one just like it that I carry & shoot plus 8 more HK's. All of my HK's are flawless in function and digests any ammo that you put in them. My shooter P30SK LEM has had over 1100 rounds through it without one single malfunction. And that's with everything from 90 grain to 147 grain ammo. Best accuracy (and it's awesome at 20 yards for such a short barrel) is with 115 grain Silvertip's & 124 grain ammo of any kind.

I've got to quit this, I'm just about to talk myself into keeping this fine weapon. For the price & for an EDC, it just can't be beat. Thanks Addicts!

Jim D - BCD 45
Teal Material property Air gun Gun accessory Trigger
Watch Watch accessory Cutting mat Cable Wire
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Air gun

·
Registered
387 Posts
Any interest in a trade? I have A Walther PPQ M2, with 3 factory magazines. I bought it used, but it looks like it’s new...3 backstraps . Just let me know. Thanks Steve

·
Premium Member
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last reduced price, $595.00 + $30.00 shipping, total shipped $625.00.

Thank you.

Jim D.

·
A meat popsicle I am
733 Posts
:beatup:
I’d have to get the shooter HK and maybe a full size too - I like it!

Nice piece Jim!

·
Premium Member
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Jeff,
It's hard to believe that this awesome EDC weapon has not sold yet!

JD.

·
Premium Member
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
This my last reduction price, Down from $685.00 to $625.00 shipped.

This is a fine firearm and a very good price considering what it will cost to ship.

Jim D.

·
Premium Member
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have lowered the price even more. $595.00 shipped without insurance. If you want insurance, that will be on the buyer for $15.00. I will not be responsible for a lost or damaged item.

Although it could happen, I've shipped many, many firearms without any problems of any kind and zero damaged items. I pack very well. Thanks.

Jim D.

·
Premium Member
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes sir,
It's the Law Enforcement model with the 3 magazines and also bright Night Sights. The night sights and the 3rd magazine is like an added $200 bonus.

And just to clarify about the trigger, it's not the regular "LEM" trigger but the optional "Lite Lem" with a 4.5 to 5# trigger pull and fairly short reset. It's a super nice trigger and complete firearm.
Thanks for your interest.

Jim D. - BCD 45

·
Premium Member
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Last day pricing. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts