1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Addicts. For sale is my full size HK USP 45. I bought it new 7/2013 & have fired 100 rounds through it. About 5 years ago I had a set of big dot night sights installed on it. When new, I cleaned it & shot 50 rounds of FMJ's & 50 rounds of Rem. Golden Saber HP's without a flaw. I came home, cleaned it, & it's been my bedside table gun ever since. It comes with the hard case & everything that came with it when new plus one extra magazine. Magazines are 12 round mags.

***$750.00*** total shipped without insurance. Insurance is a buyer option for $15.00. I will not be responsible for lost or damaged item if no insurance is chosen! I will accept PayPal friend to friend (No note in the memo box), Personal check, USPS money orders, or certified bank cashier's check. If by personal check, USPS money orders, or cashier's check, the firearm will ship when funds clear.

Shipping: Price includes shipping without insurance (CONUS) to your ffl dealer from an individual, me. Please make sure that your Dealer will accept this firearm from an individual and I will include a copy of my State of Texas photo Carry License with all information on it.
PLEASE make sure your dealer will accept this firearm from an individual.

I will NOT ship this firearm anywhere that it's prohibited or hi capacity magazines are prohibited. NO EXCEPTIONS!
***NOTE*** As with any firearm, this firearm should be checked by a qualified gunsmith before firing.

HK USP  (8).JPG
HK USP  (9).JPG
HK USP  (10).JPG
HK USP  (2).JPG
HK USP  (12).JPG
HK USP  (14).JPG
HK USP  (15).JPG
HK USP  (16).JPG
HK USP  (17).JPG
HK USP  (18).JPG

·
Premium Member
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, I appreciate the nice comments.

I forgot to mention, the NS are really bright and good. They were $169.00 installed and the extra mag for it was $45.00 + shipping so that's over $200 in just extras. Thanks.

Jim D.

·
The Tinker
3,959 Posts
:bang: :bang: :bang:

·
Premium Member
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SOLD TO BRNINGHIPOWER.
Thank you sir.

Jim D.