Half Time

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by limbkiller, Nov 5, 2018.

1. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    An young married couple was turning in for the night, the husband slid under the covers and let loose a huge fart. His wife looked at him with total disgust and he said "seven points". She asked him what in the world are you talking about? He said it's fart football, I just made the first touchdown.
    His wife said we'll see who wins this, and cut one loose herself. She looked at him and said, "seven to seven", it's tied.
    The husband trying not to be out done, lets another one go, and said "fourteen to seven", I'm ahead.
    The wife in response lets another one go, looks at her husband and say "fourteen all". I just tied it up.
    About a minute later she lets out a little squeeker and say, "field goal", seventeen to fourteen, I'm ahead.
    The husband trying desperately to not loose, strains and grunts up trying to get another, for his efforts he plops a turd out on the bed. He turns to his wife and says "half time", switch sides.

bamashooter, isialk, jfrey and 13 others like this.
  2. Glock2740

Glock2740 1911 addict Staff Member Moderator

Aug 16, 2011

3. Bro. Pappaw

Bro. Pappaw Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2016
  4. Colorado Sonny

Colorado Sonny Deo Volente Supporting Addict

Sep 25, 2015
  5. The War Wagon

The War Wagon Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2018
    A game you CAN'T play after 50... because "halftime," could be ANY time!!! :eek1::brb:

6. shootin-blanks

shootin-blanks Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted