1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
You Don’t Know Me!
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, is it just me or do others here not like the standard skeletonied triggers?

I love the spur hammer on my A2 and I really like the retro ring style commander hammers as well.

I know its a little thing, but I just think that the de facto skeleton hammers need to be changed. Same with skeleton triggers. I like solids.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I do think it goes against the grain here somewhat but I like the skeletonized triggers also. I don't know where the discourse comes from but believe it or not there are a lot of things I don't know.:D

·
You Don’t Know Me!
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do think it goes against the grain here somewhat but I like the skeletonized triggers also. I don't know where the discourse comes from but believe it or not there are a lot of things I don't know.:D
No right or wrong, it is all personal preference.

Personally, I think the industry has just overdone the skeletonized thing a bit.

Reactions: Kip

·
CEO of DILLIGAF industries
8,484 Posts
I like a long trigger , skeletonized or solid makes no difference , as long as it's not flat . Also like a spur hammer but everything seems to come with commander style and it's not worth changing for me .

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
I have a spur on my 9mm build from Chuck thats.....skeletonized. BOOM....MIND BLOWN. LOL

·
Dremel jockey
3,986 Posts
My fav is a bobbed spur.
What napes referred to as 'skeletonized' is just a lightening slot cut in the rear face.
Perhaps he will show us a pic.

And I also prefer solid triggers.
All lightening is done internally.

Reactions: bnaples and gps man

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
I go both ways. If it's bones, it's gotta be big ones. If it's a spur, it's gotta be the WIDE ones.

Photos at 11 . . . .

Reactions: TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot
1 - 20 of 20 Posts