Happy 4th and INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Greg M., Jul 4, 2020.

1. Greg M.

Greg M. Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 6, 2020
    2C1BB1B9-8612-4118-8662-397ABFC91EE9.jpeg 7B8046AA-4A50-4403-B605-7CE35E249B36.jpeg CB0104E9-7A64-4AAA-9249-AF8F291AE650.jpeg 1C54513E-19AB-4A20-B618-6D99F7AA632A.jpeg Just curious about everyone and their fun activities today. I spent my day at work an on the forum. Got home and the wife had some BBQ and had went to Academy for me. Rode the 4 wheeler with my boy and then the girls had to have their turn. I hope you all felt as free and independent as I did today. Thank you to our founding fathers and the men women who fight for our freedom daily.

Mike0707, FWoo45 and Colorado Sonny like this.
  2. azguy1911

azguy1911 I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now

Oct 22, 2015
    where you live looks like paradise. When I retire in a few years I'm moving to small town in KY, TN, AL or MS and disappearing. I'll be young enough (late 50's) to find a southern bell and have a nice quiet life.

I'm in Scottsdale, AZ it was a blistering 110 today, didn't leave the house as everything is either closed or requires a mask. I've been trapped for nearly 4 months, working from home and back and forth to the grocery store and the indoor range. Although now the range requires a mask so I'm sort of boycotting it. My gym opened 3 weeks ago and is now closed for the next 30 days.

FWoo45 and Colorado Sonny like this.

3. Greg M.

Greg M. Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 6, 2020
    I love it here in North Alabama. It’s not quite as bad as that now but it’s getting worse as of late. Currently the rental we are in is beside my wife’s grandfather’s mansion and I like him less every time I pull up over here haha. He has a 15k sqft house and 88 acres just here at this place he bought out of foreclosure for 624k cash. That’s the house you can see on the other side of the probably 6/8 acre lake pond whatever you want to call it.

Colorado Sonny likes this.
  4. Colorado Sonny

Colorado Sonny Deo Volente Supporting Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    It was a great day! Coffee & some net, then I removed all eight staked grip screw bushings and replaced them with Challis bushings and o-rings, Nitre blued screws and Checkered desert ironwood burl grips! Got all the washing done for the month, did some stuff for work. The house was pushing eighty degrees and the Lord provided some clouds and rain with a cool east breeze, The outside temp dropped from 91 to 72 and now the house is 73 with a fleet of fans running!

Happy Fourth and all the Lord's blessings!

FWoo45 and Greg M. like this.
  5. FWoo45

FWoo45 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Looks like a great pad. Comercial battery place was closed yesterday and I'm a cheap fudger so both the boat and the drop top were parked for the weekend. I tried like a dumbarse to eek more out of the batteries than I should have. I didn't really want to go anywhere anyway. Got some ribs about to come off the smoker, having a brew, hanging with the dag, saw my folks. Good day, waiting on the neighbor's fireworks show. God bless America.

Colorado Sonny and Greg M. like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted