HAPPY HOLIDAYS From Steve Owens "INTEGRITY ARMS"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Integrity Arms, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    I wanted to take just a quick minute and once again thank everyone on this forum for their kindness, support, help and just overall being a bunch of great individuals male and female alike.. Wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday.. And I pray all will enjoy them with the most meaningful and important people in their lives.. I cannot express the gratitude and appreciation I have for each and everyone of you who have supported and helped me through a various number of ways throughout this past two years and now especially with the obtaining my FFL 07..

I look very forward in this upcoming year to helping any number of you to fulfill your vision of a one of a kind custom side arm.. I promise each of you that I will do my very best to treat your property with dignity, respect and care as if it were my own and also promise in this new year to dedicating myself to become not only more knowledgeable but, to just become better and better with each firearm I do.. My goal is to improve exponentially in this upcoming year and just absolutely wow each of you with the guns that leave this shop...

God Bless, Happy Holidays, and again Thank You each and everyone of you...

john_anch_ak, Lou1, bobo3020 and 20 others like this.
  2. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    I look forward to seeing more of your work Steve.

Now you just need to convince my boss to give me a raise so that I can hire you to build me a custom pistol ;)

3. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    Lol well if he is a gun guy, give me his phone number lmbo... Maybe I can bribe him a bit.. hahaha.. I would be honored to do more work for you sir, and hope you do get to that place where you can get a nice custom done.. While not necessarily cheap, they are on a whole other level, to a semi-custom or production gun.. There is just something about personalizing your very own firearm and know that you specked it to your specific likes, wants, and needs. It's just a whole different experience. I am off to work this whole rest of the weekend and Fed Ex managed to get my parts to me on time lol and I now have what I need to finish my current project. Pics forthcoming in the next 3-4 days.

PewPewPtwang likes this.
  4. FWoo45

FWoo45 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Merry Christmas Steve. I've really enjoyed watching your progress and am very impressed with the results. Thanks for learning me up on more than a few things. Still need to give you a call and pick your brain on a few things. My best to you and yours. Thanks for the ride. -Frank

Steve Owens likes this.
  5. Scaramouche

Scaramouche Student of the Columbian Exchange Supporting Addict

Sep 15, 2015
    Thanks Mr. Owens and much in return.

mikemac and Steve Owens like this.
  6. DukeSoprano

DukeSoprano Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Merry Christmas Steve! I plan on dealing with you very soon!

PewPewPtwang, Steve Owens and mikemac like this.
  7. SparkyAZ

SparkyAZ It is a dry heat, right... Supporting Addict

Sep 11, 2012
    Merry Christmas Steve & Family.
    Looking forward to what '19 brings from you. Maybe branching out with some BHP work?
    I got a perfect candidate for you...

001.JPG

8. mikemac

mikemac Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Apr 22, 2017
    Merry Christmas Steve and family. Pat yourself on the back as you have worked very hard to get all of this done. It will be a great 2019 for you.

Steve Owens likes this.
  9. LPRoad

LPRoad Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 16, 2015
    Right back atcha!

Steve Owens and mikemac like this.
  10. 1L26

1L26 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2018
    Merry Christmas Steve! Hope you and your family have a Blessed Christmas!

Steve Owens likes this.
  11. WhoIsJohnGalt?

WhoIsJohnGalt? We Are! Supporting Addict

Feb 20, 2018
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

Steve Owens likes this.
  12. HOTCHKIS

HOTCHKIS NRA Life Member

Apr 21, 2013
    Merry Christmas bud!

Steve Owens likes this.
  13. Kip

Kip Sir Kip Esquire

Apr 12, 2016
    Merry Christmas Steve,and a Happy New Year!!

Steve Owens likes this.
  14. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    I would be honored sir.... And thank you.. :)

15. pistolwretch

pistolwretch Dremel jockey Supporting Addict

Aug 26, 2011
    Steve,
    Happy Holidays to you and yours!
    I believe you have the 3 elements required for success:
    Dedication
    Desire
    Talent

16. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    I am planning on some High Power work, was just talking to Karl at KGB Customs about this a few days ago... I am pretty excited about it. Next to the 1911, my fav... Then I'll carry down to CZ's as next in line. Have done a good deal of internal work on those as well past and near present.

SparkyAZ likes this.
  17. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    Thank you Chuck right back at you sir... I consider myself very privileged to have gained your help, support and encouragement. I may be trying to use some of your features not out of anything but pure admiration and respect of course. Been trying to use that website you suggested to build mine on, but for some reason I keep getting a site error. I've even called them directly, tried changing my computer settings and everything and haven't been able to resolve the issues. Grrr. Looks like a great place, but starting to believe I may not be able to use it unfortunately..

Badabing11 likes this.
  18. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    Thank you Mike you have been a huge help and a great friend.. Our talks mean a lot to me..

19. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    Thank you sir.

1L26 likes this.
  20. Spokes

Spokes Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Sep 18, 2011
    Merry Christmas Mr. Owens. Will be calling you in 2019 as I have a couple of Colts that will be coming your way..

Steve Owens likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted