1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
born in the wrong century
6,490 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Working nights this week. Grateful for it….need to keep busy and not be at home more than sleep requires this week.

Son is celebrating with his girlfriends’s family.

My sister’s family will be with our parents.

Calling my brother-in-law sometime tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, Shadow Hawk, G21 and 19X
7,626 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Working nights this week. Grateful for it….need to keep busy and not be at home more than sleep requires this week.

Praying for you brother!

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving !!!

You've got a spot at our table and in my heart. You have become my friend here(I don't mean to make your day any worse, but there I go) and that means a lot to me. I am very thankful for this forum and for you specifically, among several others.

Hang in there,
Kip

·
Registered
113 Posts
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL! !!
As my dad used to say in every prayer before our feast, "We thank you, Heavenly Father, that we live in a great country because extraordinary people have been willing to work and to fight and die for it, and we thank You from the bottom of our hearts for those who are still willing to do so. Amen."
God bless you and your families.
Pleasure being a part of this forum.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Addicts!
We (my wife, kids and myself) are going to our cabin in the woods. We are sneaking away for a few days of piece and quiet. Well except for a few rounds down range 👍. The last 2 weekends didn't go so well. 2 weekends ago I forgot the shooting table. Last weekend I remembered everything but my son wasn't feeling so great, so we are shooting this weekend!

Oh yeah and my wife is making a feast. Turkey is getting a stay, temporarily. 😉 We're having a NY strip loin. Turkey is good don't get me wrong, but we make red meat disappear around here. When we asked the kids what would be better they unanimously said steak!. Couldn't get a prime rib, so went with a NY strip loin (half).

I really appreciate and enjoy this time of year. Things slow down a bit. Most people take the time to notice. The holidays help people remember the more important things in life. Our relationships, our impression left with others, our impact around us. I'm teaching my kids its not about the toy catalogs and commercials on tv. But about reflection on the past year. The changes we can make to improve our lives in the time to come.

Hug your loved ones. Hug your friends. Tell the ones you love just that.

I love All of my 1911 Addicts family. A big hug for all of you weirdos.

Happy Thanksgiving you bunch of turkeys 🤣

🇺🇸💚
Corey

1 - 20 of 22 Posts