1911 Firearm Addicts banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
born in the wrong century
6,475 Posts
Praying for you brother!

Thank you.

Life is good, man. Hug yer wonderful family every chance you get.

God bless and happy thanksgiving to all!

"Dub", Marlene and I are earnestly praying for the peace of God for you, especially during the holidays
Thank you both.

God has his plan.
One day I'll better understand it....but with hope once that point occurs I'll be reunited with my Laurie and the desire for understanding of such plans will likely be replaced by huge joy.

You've got a spot at our table and in my heart. You have become my friend here(I don't mean to make your day any worse, but there I go) and that means a lot to me. I am very thankful for this forum and for you specifically, among several others.

Hang in there,
Kip
Thank you very much.

That means a great deal.

We have a great group of people here. So much common interest as well as the demonstrated capacity to appreciate other people's opinions and preferences. I learn much every day on here. Shared knowledge and patience that I have appreciated over my short time here.

You are certainly an awesome member here and one I consider a friend.

Happy Thanksgiving crew. As tuff as this year has been we all have a lot to be thankful for still.
Yes sir, indeed.

Prayers for you Mike.

Your days have been gut checks..... likely feeling like every time you stand up you have been knocked back down.

I am so sorry. Praying for you.

Sometimes it seems the very finest people in our lives are the ones who are faced with the greatest struggles. Meanwhile, we can see lowlifes seemingly skate through.

It is my belief that each of our struggles here are temporary in nature. The real reward will occur once we are reunited with our loved ones.

Praying for your Peace and finding those days when you stand back up and feel the ground stable beneath you and nothing trying to knock you back down.

A+ Thanks
Ah.....a reminder to be grateful for the good people in our lives....and enjoy the fact that the fools never stick around long.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts