1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
A self-induced gun addict, pistols, rifles and an 870
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get the mad rush on guns these days, but one can still find the industry standards like Glocks, SA's, S&W's, Ruger's, etc. But for the life of me cannot find a single Dan Wesson Vigil Commander in 45 acp in stock anywhere. I have searched the ends of the internet to no avail. I was starting to consider other similar models from other manufacturers, but want this model exclusively. I find it hard to believe new gun people are clamoring after this particular pistol as it is in the higher dollar range.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I can appreciate your situation. I had the Vigil Commander in 9 and sold it for some reason last year. For the life of me I can't remember who I sold it to and would like to get another haha. None to be found. The only one that seems quite available is the 5" suppressor host version.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm considering the suppressor model....

·
Registered
927 Posts
I can appreciate your situation. I had the Vigil Commander in 9 and sold it for some reason last year. For the life of me I can't remember who I sold it to and would like to get another haha. None to be found. The only one that seems quite available is the 5" suppressor host version.
Hi Doc! I can relate. I sold you that one and I’ve often wondered why I ever let it go and where it went. It was a great shooter and I rarely see them available.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How is the Para-USA Expert Commander 1911? It appears to have an alloy frame, does it have fpsb, ramped barrel?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How is the Para-USA Expert Commander 1911? It appears to have an alloy frame, does it have fpsb, ramped barrel?
It does seem to use the fps and a non-ramped barrel

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm in the exact same boat. Ive been looking for a 45 Vigil commander, too, and can't find any. I found a 9mm but I want the bigger bore. I'm hoping that this particular run has just evaporated and the next run is getting ready to ship out as we speak.

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,939 Posts
My LGD had one and several other DW's a while back. Not sure about now. I've been in many times since but haven't
looked at the DW display. Fuquay Gun NC.

·
Registered
Raised by wolves...
389 Posts
Got the sames issues looking for an ECO 9... They are either beat to hell or sky high... So I will keep stalking my prey...

·
Registered
Raised by wolves...
389 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts