1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale $130 shipped USPS Priority Mail as a group. Do not want to split. PayPal F&F preferred.

Price new $175. Price during the last Harrison Design sale shipped was $145. Slide stop fits 38Super/9mm/10mm, NOT 45 ACP.

Brand new, never fitted:
HD-454 thumb safety SS.
HD-403 slide stop 9mm SS (NOT FOR 45 ACP).
HD-221 pin set SS.

Great quality parts perfect for upgrading a 38Super, 9mm or 10mm stainless ambi safety gun to single-sided safety. Replace the likely flat hammer & sear pins from the ambi gun with these rounded pins to better match the rounded thumb safety post. That was my plan but I sold the gun instead.

Sorry the picture is dark. These are matte stainless parts, not blued. Thanks for looking.

Text Font Rectangle Handwriting Ink

·
1911 Pistol Smith
10,684 Posts
For sale $130 shipped USPS Priority Mail as a group. Do not want to split. PayPal F&F preferred.

Price new $175. Price during the last Harrison Design sale shipped was $145. Slide stop fits 38Super/9mm/10mm, NOT 45 ACP.

Brand new, never fitted:
HD-454 thumb safety SS.
HD-403 slide stop 9mm SS (NOT FOR 45 ACP).
HD-221 pin set SS.

Great quality parts perfect for upgrading a 38Super, 9mm or 10mm stainless ambi safety gun to single-sided safety. Replace the likely flat hammer & sear pins from the ambi gun with these rounded pins to better match the rounded thumb safety post. That was my plan but I sold the gun instead.

Sorry the picture is dark. These are matte stainless parts, not blued. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 95170
I never knew they made slide stop specific to one caliber. Hmm learn something new every day..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts