Has Gecko45 returned?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deadguy, Nov 21, 2011.

1. deadguy

deadguy Charlie Daniels Supporting Addict

Sep 7, 2011
    This was on another forum today, and thank fully I copied it before the thread got deleted.

[h=2]"Im god are you[/h]
    beaming tech is retarded, not real, thought of for idiots like those who post with retarded comments, reality if I got too much into this tech 'they' will kill you, and everyone you told, since I invented this, I have what they call immunity, but only me, ill, post it if you guys don't mind fed interference, and they could shut down this forum, has happened before, last forum I posted this tech on does not exist any more, so that was funny to me only, should I end this game world, like I warned I will become Loki if provoked again. Keep in mind my IQ is 223, so I enjoy a retarded challenge, for the half a second I use to overcome the problem.

Also seems the type of people who carry guns are super retarded, drive 10mpg SUV to compensate for their obvious short comings, because my last post was seriously misinterpreted, the attacking SUV is being used as a deadly weapon, since my 2200lb car is no threat, but my gun is……it will be done…..next small car any of you try to bully, you never know it might be me, and after your dead, your family will be next, just because they will seek “Jew Justice” or JJ, and the people I run with won’t allow me to go to court, mostly because I can make fools out of all the court idiots, and lets say declassifying secrets does not work, I always say eyes are for eyes, and those who judge who get judged by those who they judge, is hilarious, and part of my reality, prosecuting me will end the world, in fact here’s an example… I want someone out there to kill the president of the United States of America!!!! Barrack Obama and all future overlords…..you see that statement is illegal, and if I were a typical American idiot the Job Justifying Jews or JJJ would throw my back in the concentration death camps, also referred to as jail."​

2. Blayglock

Blayglock Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011

3. deadguy

Sep 7, 2011
    that is exactly what I said. There was a thread where he said something and it got locked, so he started his own thread and this is what he opened with. LOL

4. Kruzr

Kruzr Hangin' In Supporting Addict

Sep 7, 2011
    Actually sounds more like Gunkid than Gecko. Gunkid went to jail but got out last year. You can google John Melvin Davis to learn about Gunkid.

5. Blayglock

Aug 18, 2011
    Lol does not compute? Did G45 used to be on here?

6. Sir Guy

Sir Guy Sharpening Ockham's Razor Supporting Addict

Aug 20, 2011
    My mental illness meter was going off there. :lol:

Andy

7. nomad

nomad Active Member

Aug 22, 2011
    I think that could be bill maher. :biggrin1:

8. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Gecko45 is one of the greatest posters in the history of the Internet. I have saved many of his posts (and some responses) from a couple of years back. Don't want to clutter this thread, but I can paste them here if anyone is interested. Here's a little sample from when he was called out for not needing body armor that would stop a .308 to do mall security:
    Then some other posters "joined in," feeding the guy. Up until then, I thought he was a troll:
    What forum do you suspect him on, Deadguy?

9. deadguy

Sep 7, 2011
    This came from defensivecarry.com. I don't suspect it is actually him but man it could be a close relative!

10. Chris

Chris YOU ****!!!! Supporting Addict

Aug 17, 2011
    WTF?!?! :der:

I'm gonna have to re-read the Gecko nonsense from GT years ago. Good read every couple years.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  11. Kruzr

Kruzr Hangin' In Supporting Addict

Sep 7, 2011
  12. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    Urban legend.. I love it.. Ron

13. DAT85

DAT85 BIG OL' BALD HAID ! Supporting Addict

Aug 26, 2011
    Thanks for posting the link!

This is internet legend.

It is where the term(s) denoting "poser", 'wannabe" and "tactical teddy" came from.

DAT85

14. Blayglock

Aug 18, 2011
    Lol that guy is crazier than Boxxy.

15. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    He was mental. Not only was he a habitual liar, but he seemed to become convinced of every lie he told -and he was the only one believing anything he said. Seems like he was on Glocktalk and Calguns, there was some other forum he was on about the same time -pretty much got the same treatment everywhere he went. I've always suspected it was all a put-on, but I honestly think the likelihood of someone being that deluded is higher than someone being that brilliant at satire.

16. EvolutionArmory

EvolutionArmory Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    G45 is like a Marvel superhero. Every few years there is an origins issue.

For those who do not know, he is where the term "Mall Ninja" came from. His thread originated the term.

I have a friend just like him. Always good for a laugh. Everything you have done, he has done it better or faster. He has "turned down" more serious LEO positions than I thought existed. By the way, he is a Boston police special officer who works for a "housing community" AKA housing project. He is security guard with arrest powers but you would swear he is a SWAT officer/ex SEAL by talking to him.

Maybe my friend is G45?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted