1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My pathetic pandering came to fruition today when FedEx came do my door. The box yielded an item that is worthy of a much better recipient. Bob from @NighthawkRep fulfilled his promise to send me the coveted Hat!!!!
I'm totally convinced that his Give-away-dartboard with: "Free trip & tour to Nighthawk Custom"... "Free new gun model Evaluation"..... "Free year's supply of ammo (winners choice of cal.)" ...... "Lifetime supply of custom grips" ......... "Complete line of Nighthawk Custom Apparel" ...... "Free Hat" gave me equal opportunity for any of those outstanding gifts. In appreciation of their generosity I am posting, with pride, my Nighthawk Custom collection of items.
Displaying a variety of some of their fantastic finishes.... Battle worn bronze, Smoked nitrate & their complete stippled S.S.
upload_2019-2-22_17-12-27.jpeg

upload_2019-2-22_17-13-11.jpeg

·
1911 'TIL DEATH DO US PART
23,500 Posts
Hey let's get that dart board out here for all the nighthawk owning addicts to toss darts at. :p
Great thread and they don't come any better than Bob or nighthawk.
From the build to the service afterwards.
If they fix the pictures where you can upload them from mobile again, I'd be glad to show you what I got in the mail today that I owe Bob a big thank you for finding for me.

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,888 Posts
Not only can you not upload pics from mobile, you cannot upload pics that were uploaded from mobile to the pc. At least I can't. So, I basically cannot post any past pictures that weren't taken with my camera..

·
Premium Member
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not only can you not upload pics from mobile, you cannot upload pics that were uploaded from mobile to the pc. At least I can't. So, I basically cannot post any past pictures that weren't taken with my camera..
I took those with my phone.. sent to my pc thru email in Large format and tried to load... I ended up having to copy & paste.... hence, no zoom. :(

·
Premium Member
2,807 Posts
I received my 2nd Nighthawk today! Still no hat!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Deo Volente
7,280 Posts
I took those with my phone.. sent to my pc thru email in Large format and tried to load... I ended up having to copy & paste.... hence, no zoom. :(
It zooms in for me! awesome stuff there!

·
Registered
308 Posts
My pathetic pandering came to fruition today when FedEx came do my door. The box yielded an item that is worthy of a much better recipient. Bob from @NighthawkRep fulfilled his promise to send me the coveted Hat!!!!
I'm totally convinced that his Give-away-dartboard with: "Free trip & tour to Nighthawk Custom"... "Free new gun model Evaluation"..... "Free year's supply of ammo (winners choice of cal.)" ...... "Lifetime supply of custom grips" ......... "Complete line of Nighthawk Custom Apparel" ...... "Free Hat" gave me equal opportunity for any of those outstanding gifts. In appreciation of their generosity I am posting, with pride, my Nighthawk Custom collection of items.
Displaying a variety of some of their fantastic finishes.... Battle worn bronze, Smoked nitrate & their complete stippled S.S.
View attachment 227927
View attachment 227929
Fine examples here ! Nice ! NHC does phenomenal work always

·
Premium Member
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reactions: Colorado Sonny

·
Premium Member
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sweet guns! Hmm, I bought one of those hats, can I have a Nighthawk gun to go with it? ;)
You probably got the $19.95 hat.... Right below that one was the $3919.95 hat that came with the gun.

·
Known Agitator
2,984 Posts
You probably got the $19.95 hat.... Right below that one was the $3919.95 hat that came with the gun.
Actually, I was at Nighthawk, pulled the hat off the rack myself. I swapped the price tag...

·
Registered
2,862 Posts

Don't you really mean that the hat was $3,919.95 and they threw in the gun as a bonus?

Reactions: Fred_G
1 - 20 of 23 Posts