close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Heartattackproof.com

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by carguy2244, Sep 14, 2011.

1. carguy2244

carguy2244 Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    3 weeks ago I saw a TV special on CNN with Dr. Sanjay Gupta. He, along with several other physicians, were advocating
    a vegan diet - no animal products at all. They talked about heart disease being a food borne illness, caused by the
    "western diet".
    So I tried it, and it's been very easy. Faster to prepare food and clean up, and a hell of a lot cheaper. Is it as good as
    dry aged rib eyes? In my perspective, yes. Food is fuel for your body, and I believe vegan eating provides better fuel.
    I had a physical this week, and the doctor took me off my blood pressure meds. My cholesterol was 117.
    My staff at work all think this is an impossible undertaking - maybe I'm just more focused than them. But it's been really easy, and I'd recommend you guys look into this.
    I've been eating steak and lobster forever, but I'm sold on this.

Check out www.heartattackproof.com.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2011
  2. Chris

Chris YOU ****!!!! Supporting Addict

Aug 17, 2011
    If this is as you say, best of luck for you. However, this sounds like a fishy post to me. Maybe I am wrong. :suspicion:

3. carguy2244

carguy2244 Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Fishy? Is that a pun? Because no, there's no fish either on this diet.

4. Chris

Chris YOU ****!!!! Supporting Addict

Aug 17, 2011
    The link did not work so I plugged in a missing letter. The link I found looked like a sales pitch for a book and lifestyle.

As I said, if you are genuine, great and glad for your results. Just the cynical nature I have.

5. jst1tym

jst1tym What No Delete Button? Supporting Addict

Aug 23, 2011
    Linky no workie!

6. Dumbell2

Dumbell2 Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Sorry. Stopped reading when I saw "CNN"

I get all my veggies from the animals I eat. They just do the chewing for me. :)

7. carguy2244

carguy2244 Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    You should've kept reading - there's a lot to learn on that site, CNN not withstanding.

8. shichidan

shichidan Member

Aug 17, 2011
    on a personal basis myself and my son have been very involved in diet both as a training tool and health related matters.

There has been strong evidence that the vegan diet and its medical supporters have had a direct or paid conection to PETA, It has been exposed as a away to introduce their agenda to the public.

Alan

9. Dumbell2

Dumbell2 Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Just ribbing you:). I'll take a look.

10. Dumbell2

Dumbell2 Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Hey, another Alan!
    Regards,

Alan.

11. polizei1

polizei1 It WAS Quack

Aug 18, 2011
    There is nothing better than a big juicy steak or a bacon cheeseburger! Good luck on your diet though, just remember the most important thing is exercise.

12. carguy2244

carguy2244 Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    I run 30 miles and lift 2 hours weekly.
    I used live on dry aged rib eyes from Whole Foods, so I agree there's nothing like it.
    When I saw the TV special, and did some reading, I'm convinced this is the best way to eat.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted