Heavenly hygiene

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by Philip A., Nov 23, 2018.

1. Philip A.

Philip A. Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2017
    A bus full of Nuns crashes and falls of a cliff, and they all die.

They arrive at the gates of heaven and meet St. Agustin. He says to them: “Sisters, a warm welcome to you all. In a moment I will let you all through the pearly gates, but before I may do that, I must ask each of you a little question, you being nuns and all that. Please form a single line.” And the nuns do so.

St. Agustin turns to the first woman in the line and asks her: “Sister, have you ever touched a penis?”

Sister Deborah blushes, squirms, squints, gulps a couple of times, then hesitantly responds: “Well… there was this one time… that I just… touched one with the tip of my pinky finger…”

St. Agustin nods gravely, then says, indicating a small fountain nearby: “Alright Sister, now you go and dip the tip of your pinky finger in the Holy Water, and you may be admitted.” And she does so.

St. Agustin now turns to the second nun and says: “Sister, have you ever touched a penis?”

Barbara wiggles a little bit less than Deborah, and admits: “Well…. There was this one time… that I held one for a moment…”

“Alright Sister, now just wash your hands in the Holy Water, and you may be admitted.” And she does so.

Now at this, there is a noise, a jostling in the line. The jostling becomes commotion, as a comely nun tries to cut in front of another, who resists indignantly.

St. Agustin comes over in a hurry and asks the nun: “Sister Susanne, why the rush? All of you will have your turn!”

Sister Susanne blurts out, pointing her finger at the nun she wanted to overtake: “Well, if I’m going to have to gargle this stuff, I’d rather do it before this one dips her ass in it!”

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  2. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    Oh damn that’s a good one!!

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted