Heinie Nighthawk Custom

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by seeejay, Oct 25, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seeejay

seeejay Forum Sponsor Sponsor

Sep 28, 2011
    Sold Sold Sold I purchased this new from Nighthawk in 2007. It has been to a couple shows and never fired except the casing that came in the bag.
    I have a couple magazines that came in the bag from Nighthawk. The retail on this Heinie Nighthawk, according to customer service at Nighthawk is about $3700. If anyone on this forum is interested at $3000+ shipping, let me know asap. I will be listing it on Guns America in a week for $3300.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  2. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Bump for a great dude and one hell of a deal on a kickass 1911. Someone here buy this thing.

3. seeejay

Sep 28, 2011
    Brand new for $3000. This is a opportunity of a lifetime!

4. awpk03s

awpk03s Active Member

Aug 23, 2011
    What finish is it? Permakote? IonBond?

5. SkDmRkLcY

SkDmRkLcY Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Just a little out of reach or I would be all over this, bad ass gun.

I really need to do some side work...

6. seeejay

Sep 28, 2011
    Nighthawk verified that the finish is Permacote

7. seeejay

Sep 28, 2011
    To sweeten the pot a little I will include any set of AlumaGrips you can find on my website, www.alumagrips.com at no charge! They can be for a Pare P14, Beretta, Hi-Power, Sig P238, Caspian, Ruger 22/45 RP or your old faithful, the 1911.

8. awpk03s

awpk03s Active Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Somebody needs to buy this. These are FANTASTIC pistols, and this is a good price. My Nighthawk Heinie Tactical Carry is by and far my favorite pistol... and the custom grips I got for it from Chris set it off perfect!

9. seeejay

Sep 28, 2011
    Finally I got this one sold! If anyone is interested I am going to be listing another 1911 in the near future. It is an STI Legacy with custom STI AlumaGrips and your choice of any Techwell we make. Retail is $1690, I'll let this go for $1400 + shipping. It was sold to me as new an I have never fired it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.