1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,473 Posts
I still dont understand the need to go through a dealer for the purchase, thats BS. But it is a step in the right direction and maybe Trump will line item veto the dealer part of the bill...
Background check......4473

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,584 Posts

·
6,584 Posts
Shotgun!!!

Reactions: HawkEye

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Will states still be allowed to have laws outlawing them? I hate my state.

Reactions: HawkEye

·
Max Otto von Stierlitz
2,419 Posts
Background check......4473
Yeah, so the feds can keep track of who has those dangerous things! Lord knows they don't want them out there just loose in the public's possession.

Sent from my Apple thang using Tapatalk

·
6,584 Posts
I want this to pass because when it does I'm going to have the barrel cut on my PS90 and have a can that disassembles from the front permanently attached to it. That way it's suppressed while keeping the original/legal overall and barrel length and I circumvent all of the SBR registry bullsh!t.

·
Max Otto von Stierlitz
2,419 Posts
Best thing to do for the moment is to write/call/email your Congressman and ask them to support / co-sponsor the bill. Stress the hearing safety aspect of the measure. I wrote Rep. Johnson and I'm sure many others did too and about a month later, I noticed his name listed as one of the co-sponsors of it.

·
Super Moderator
13,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Best thing to do for the moment is to write/call/email your Congressman and ask them to support / co-sponsor the bill. Stress the hearing safety aspect of the measure. I wrote Rep. Johnson and I'm sure many others did too and about a month later, I noticed his name listed as one of the co-sponsors of it.

What? I can't hear you. :D

1 - 20 of 65 Posts