1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Been out of the 1911 scene for awhile, as I been playing with my other toys. After recently looking for upgrades for my 1911's I've been lurking on here. I've been a member on the 1911forum for awhile, but this forum blows that one out of the water! No use for the other forum now.lol Glad I joined here and have the 1911 itch back!

·
The Tinker
4,478 Posts
Hey guys. Been out of the 1911 scene for awhile, as I been playing with my other toys. After recently looking for upgrades for my 1911's I've been lurking on here. I've been a member on the 1911forum for awhile, but this forum blows that one out of the water! No use for the other forum now.lol Glad I joined here and have the 1911 itch back!
Well this forum will either help you scratch that itch, or make it worse. Depends on your perspective I guess. Oh, and welcome from SE AZ. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I finally registered for this 1911 Addicts forum I have been following it for a few years but never saw a need to register.
I'm a new owner of a Fusion Combat 9mm and I'm hooked on anything 1911.
The first time I fired a 1911 was in Korea in 1967 I had just been promoted to an E5 and was told I had to get familiar with the 1911. All I remember was it was a cold January day and I had no interest is standing at that frozen range to try to qualify.
I'm glad to be a member of this fine site.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.