1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, Twisted here from Kansas.

just started into 1911's about a year ago.
looking to learn more about the platform and learn to fix mine when they break:frusty:

my current model is a Para 9mm 4.25" single stack
i will post pics of the beast when i get a chance:grin:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the welcome guys

·
Pulling my hair.
27,673 Posts
Welcome sir. Hows Toto and Dorothy doing. Glad you could join us. A great place here for sure. Speaking of great places you have some great deer hunting in your state. You take advantage of that or are you one of them sissies that don't hunt. I hope not as your passing some of the best hunting in the US. Enjoy!!!

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
:welcometo:

A big hello from SW OHIO ! :wave:

DAT85

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome,........I'm in Manhattan, where are ya?
im in wichita, i do go to fancy creek in the summer time to shoot with a buddy that lives in manhattan

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Welcome! Is the Para your first 1911 or just your current?

Andy
the Para is my current. my 1st was a para GI Expert ESP, sold for a commander size so i went with a S&W 1911 PD and it was the biggest POS i have ever owned and S&W CS was the worst i have experienced!!! i contacted them the 1st time in may and was promised a call tag.....i still avnt received it and i have called them 4 times since and never a return call. so buds bought it back from me.i will get some pic taken of the Para asap and postem up too.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome sir. Hows Toto and Dorothy doing. Glad you could join us. A great place here for sure. Speaking of great places you have some great deer hunting in your state. You take advantage of that or are you one of them sissies that don't hunt. I hope not as your passing some of the best hunting in the US. Enjoy!!!
i LOVE to hunt!!!!!!!!:biggrin1:

here is my buck from last year

couple goose hunting shots with my golden after a hard day hunting :)

·
Pulling my hair.
27,673 Posts
Nice buck and love the goose shots. Congrats on some fine eating you got there. You will do just fine here as hunters are vastly superior to non-hunters in all things. LOL What is that AR?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Nice buck and love the goose shots. Congrats on some fine eating you got there. You will do just fine here as hunters are vastly superior to non-hunters in all things. LOL
thank you sir:thumb: and all my daughters LOVE anything i kill!!! :grin:

the AR is a custom i built. mega machine matched upper and lower. with a compass lake eng 14.7" SS barrel from Gloabal tactical supply in KC.
here is a upadted pic with the troy ind rail

·
Pulling my hair.
27,673 Posts
Looks like your ready for the Zombie invasion. How many girls you got? Nice picture by the way.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like your ready for the Zombie invasion. How many girls you got? Nice picture by the way.
yup already for zombies :lol: and thank you, photography is a hobby:thumb:

i have 4 daughters :eek: im gonna hat the teenage years :frusty: they range from 10 down to 1

·
In Therapy, no hope
1,344 Posts
Welcome to a great forum. Regards.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts