1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I just thought I'd make my opening post here in the greetings section. I served in the 82nd in the early 90's, and I'm not new to guns, but I only made the conscious decision to get into 1911's a few months ago after a slight remission of my Black Rifle Disease. I've been lurking around for the last few weeks and I can tell I'm already showing some addictive tendencies towards these pistols, despite them not so much being on my radar for the better part of the last 25 years. Better late than never I say, with the added caveat that it's nice that now I can afford some of the good stuff this hobby looks to offer, as opposed to those long 25 years ago.

Oh yeah, I like motorcycles too!

·
Premium Member
5,054 Posts
Welcome brother,
You won't find a better group of guys, they're awesome.

Just one little WARNING, watch your wallet, check book, life savings, or any other forms of payment. These guys on this forum love to help you spend your money!!! But great guys & gals never less.

Jim D. - BCD 45
Daytime Cloud Cumulus Summer Sign
Body of water Nature Vegetation Natural landscape Natural environment
Cingulata Brown Armadillo Organism Adaptation

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks again everybody. I didn't expect this thread to get so many posts so quickly, seems like a pretty active New Members forum here. I like all the pictures of the different parts of the country, very unexpected. I'm gonna have to dig up some of my own, but my wife is the real photographer of the two of us.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts