1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
What No Delete Button?
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually , though being a member of a few popular forums I've never introduced myself, just kinda jumped in with 2 feet and kept a pace. My name is Will Green, and I live in S.Fla. I'm here from Quack's invite. Quack was one of the very first to give me a great beginners education to digital photography. He's very thorough and goes to great distances to give a helping hand, for that I'll always be grateful. Though starting off with auto's, Sig's, HK's and such, I eventually got bitten by the 1911 bug. After acquiring a few nice ones and my last build by Wilson in the process, I'm done. Unfortunately in the latter part of my 25yr career I suffered a tramatic brain injury that has left me currently on disability. Unfortunately with this type of injury, I don't see as much range time as in the past, rarely actually. But I'm in the camp of faith that someday much of these defecits will improve and I can once again get way more enjoyment out of my current pistols/revolvers than I do. This is not to say however that I've backed off, I just do many more of the things that are easier for me, reloading, photography, and such. Most of your call tags I recognize from other forums and will kinda fit in here somehow from time to time. Thank you Quack for the invite! Thats about it...Enjoying the place!

·
it's mmm, mmm good...
7,140 Posts
Good to have you over here Will. Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is going well.

·
Premium Member
2,379 Posts
:welcometo: I guess we will go ahead and let you stay, even tho you are friends with Quack! :rofl2:

·
What No Delete Button?
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all for the kind welcome aboard! Don, doing ok, hangin in there, thanks for the invite...nice place you have here!

·
What No Delete Button?
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This being on disability adds to me being a "post count whore" Not having a lot else to do these days. It's one of the few things that I still look forward to so hope you don't mind my posts popping up with higher frequency....Thanks for the continued welcomes, really appreciate it!

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Welcome. Need pics.

·
it's mmm, mmm good...
7,140 Posts
This being on disability adds to me being a "post count whore" Not having a lot else to do these days. It's one of the few things that I still look forward to so hope you don't mind my posts popping up with higher frequency....Thanks for the continued welcomes, really appreciate it!
if you haven't noticed already, it's a friendly bunch over here, so post away.

·
Premium Member
26,727 Posts
Okie racked up 100k+ posts on TOOS, so get busy jst1tym!

·
What No Delete Button?
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks all, as you can already see, I'm back again! Yes, everybody seems quite friendly..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts