1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just wanted to say hello and let you know I think you have a very nice site. I'm an old Nam Vet. I've owned and shot 1911's for 55 years. I was for 35 years a firearms instructor. I taught long range precision rifle. The last 20 or more years I included carbines and pistols. I'm now disabled and have retired. I miss teaching but I have a lot of great memories.

Take care, flea

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
:welcometo:

Greetings from SW Ohio!

DAT85

·
In Therapy, no hope
1,344 Posts
Many thanks for your service to our Country! Glad your finally slowed down to enjoy your life.
Welcome to a great forum. Regards.

·
Pulling my hair.
27,673 Posts
Welcome sir. Glad to have another "old" guy join. The members like to abuse us old guys but we stand our ground. A very unique site here that with a sense of humor you will enjoy. Every so often us old guys get on the chat box and talk about B&W tv music and other old guy things. Thank-You for your sevice!! There are quite a few vets on this site and we poke fun at each other but it is all in jest. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks folks! I appreciate it very much. I looked around for quite awhile last night. I really like the site a lot. Glad to see there's some old Vets here as well.

Take care, Vern

1 - 16 of 16 Posts