1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jimmieray here, just joined today. Crazy John led me here. I own a few 1911s. Lets see.....Baer Concept Vll ( from Crazy John ) Wiley Clapp 21st Century Commander, Kimber Pro Tactical, Kimber Ultra CDP2 and a Para P 12. Is it Ok to mention I have a LNIB Colt Python Royal Blue 4" barrel from 1978?? Sorry, wrong forum I know. But love looking at her. :biggrin1:

·
Sharpening Ockham's Razor
1,990 Posts
Welcome aboard, JimmeRay! Sounds like a nice collection so far.

Photos, dude! Especially of the Python. They'll be after you pretty soon if you don't. :lol:

Andy

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Welcome aboard. There are lots of fellas here that will start slobbering over the mention of the Python and demand pics. :biggrin1:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow. I just joined 5 minutes ago and 3 welcomes! You guys are OK! I only have cell phone pics of my Python but will take some real pics soon.

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
HOWDY!!! :welcometo:

I just spoke with CJ this morning.

Crafty devil he is! :hell_boy:

DAT85

·
Sharpening Ockham's Razor
1,990 Posts
Well, you lost a few cool points for the photo being backwards, but I think even a backwards Python is pretty cool. :lol:

Andy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My Python is such a deep hi polish blue, you can see your face on the gun! I have only put 6 rounds through her. Cant bring myself to shoot her anymore. Posting cell phone pics is a crime.

·
Anger Management Graduate
394 Posts
Hi Hi Jimmyray!! :wave: Welcome!

claire

·
In Therapy, no hope
1,344 Posts
Welcome to a great forum. Thank you for sharing your nice collection. Regards.

·
Pulling my hair.
27,890 Posts
Welcome sir. If you own a gun of any kind you can find a place to post it. We like all kinds of guns. You will find this place to be laid back and growing quick. Please post a good pic of the python soon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts