1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Well that kind of a personal choice, as we don't know how many guns you own now, and we don't know how much ammo you have. If you are going off the the assumption to get more of whatever you less of, then there is your answer.

Also what is "LAV", if hope you don't mean "Light Armored Vehicle" courses. If so, then this is a whole 'nother conversation....

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Well I got no idea what LAV stands for and it really doesn’t matter. I’m recommending more guns and more ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I only have two other 1911's both Kimbers and I am looking at selling them to purchase another custom or semi-custom 1911. LAV is Larry Vickers he offers a 1911 course. As for Ammo only have 500 rds of 45 right now. And about 3k rounds of 9mm that is why I am looking at a 9mm 1911.

Well I got no idea what LAV stands for and it really doesn’t matter. I’m recommending more guns and more ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a 1911 today
3,161 Posts
I would recommend you by the gun, along with more ammo and some LAV courses!

Tap water and saltines for every meal can make a man out of you.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I would recommend you by the gun, along with more ammo and some LAV courses!

Tap water and saltines for every meal can make a man out of you.
Forget the saltines. Just drink tap water. Your mind will clear. Buy the 1911, ammo and class.

With your clear mind, become one with your 1911 and shoot the heck out of it like a Zen master.

·
Just outsided the realm of Crazy!
1,837 Posts
Well, you did join the "1911Enablers" Forum you know!

·
Premium Member
5,093 Posts
Hope ya'll happy with yourselves https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/802570099 and 2k rounds from natchez and found a langdon training course for this may along with registering for the Vickers course 3k later there goes my bonus for the year time to unload some other guns not being used
ALWAYS go to ammo grab first to see some prices....

As for helping you make a decision.......... We here eliminate decisions of one thing over another...
By definition we're ADDICTS... we buy both..... or ALL.. depending how many items that are being decided about.

Reactions: DR_Diesel
1 - 15 of 15 Posts