1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Weirdest trade/giveaway offer of the week!

I have a few unused by anyone (NIBaggie) nasal pillows for the ResMed AirFit P10 system, sized Large and Small. I don't need these. I won't use them.

Anyone use these sizes and need a spare or two? I can send them your way. Or, if you like, trade them for the Medium, which is the size I need.

Anyone?

Plastic Transparency Transparent material

Plastic Transparent material Transparency

Finger Happy Comfort Tooth Wrist

·
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear Master of the Weird, I may have some mediums available.

You want new in baggie or used?
Just make sure you get the previous "residue" out of the baggie . . . . .

My system reboots if it senses "residue" . . . .

I still have your address in 63126. I will get these sent your way . . . .

G

·
I gotta have more cowbell
3,496 Posts
I may have some Mediums zoid , if my wife didn’t toss them. I could use the large pillows. I’ll pm you tonight to let you know what I have

·
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
10-4. Let me know who needs these the most. @gps man , if you need the small, I can send those your way and the large to @Badabing11 . I've got two small and three large. Let me know who needs what. I can divide them up, or send all one direction.

Z

·
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What, no love for the NPAP or OPAP guys? :p
Whatever your PAP is, I gots yer nasal pillows . . . . iff'n you needs the small ones . . .

Reactions: KTXdm9

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
You guys ever compare what the prices you or your insurance company pay the Medical supply ripoffs compared to ebay?

Reactions: gps man

·
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You guys ever compare what the prices you or your insurance company pay the Medical supply ripoffs compared to ebay?

Jeez Dude,

I was just about to go conversationally where no man should tread, but yes. I get my stuff off Amazon or fleaBay these days.

I got most of these spare parts while under the mandatory one-year copays embezzlement program when I first got the machine upgrade.

Z

Reactions: gps man

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Same here, many years ago, WHY do I need a kit with 3 sizes of air pillows when all I need is large? That is how they come. Then they took $700 out of my checking account without my permission, right before Christmas, claiming I owed it, which I didn't, only took 3 months to get my money back!

Reactions: ZoidMeister

·
I gotta have more cowbell
3,496 Posts
Zoid, pm d you.

I too find supplies cheaper on amazon than through my insurance. Last December they called me and told me my deductible was paid and the insurance would cover a whole bunch of stuff. Silly me. They sent me the entire bill and said the insurance company needed a dr prescription.

Amazon don’t need a Rx. Fugggem

1 - 12 of 12 Posts