1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have been a 1911 guy for a long time. My fetish is full house custom guns that have a ton of holster wear and are shot a lot. I also appreciate early customs from the likes of Swenson, Hoag, Chow, Clark, King's, Pachmayr, and so on. I'm looking forward to checking the site out.

Thanks!

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,990 Posts
Welcome from NW Ohio. You won't be disappointed. Take a seat and stay awhile, but I'll warn it sticks to you and won't come off. It's the Best dam gun forum on the interwebs.. Have fun and buy guns.... Build guns and buy more guns, trade guns and buy more guns. Shoot guns and buy more guns ha.. I don't think I left anything out. .. Oh And have fun doing it. ;) :p

·
Registered
793 Posts
Good morning, and welcome from the southeast Colorado!!! A few years ago I happened to pick up a commercial Colt Government that had been (unbeknownst to me) lightly customized by Pachmayr. Didn't know until I disassembled it to clean, and saw the Pachmayr name engraved on the bottom of the slide. I had no idea they were, at one time, in the gunsmith bidness.
Gary

1 - 20 of 33 Posts