1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've decided to start selling a few pistols off and want to start with some of my "basic" pistols before I sell off some others.

HK45 has been withdrawn.

HK USP 40
I am the second owner of this pistol and bought it back in 1995-1997. I have fired around 1000-1500 rounds or so but cannot confirm the total round count since I do not know how much the original owner shot. The pistol is in excellent condition inside so I would guess around 2000-2500 total. I have never taken a liking to .40 S&W's and I am finally selling off what one's I have left.

This is a KD code (1993) V1 variant model and includes the following:

Original Gray Case
Manual
2 x 13 round magazines
1 x 10 round
Rail Adapter
Meprolight night sights - Yellow rear/green front. Installed around 2004-2005.

Price - $425 SOLD

HK P30 - 9mm
I bought this new this summer and have only fired 250-350 rounds. I love this pistol but just want to sell.

Includes:
Factory box, paper work, etc.
Grip inserts
2 x 15 round magazines
Night Sights

Price - $785 SOLD

Buyer pays all shipping/FFL fees. Shipping is $35. My FFL uses UPS Ground and only ships within the 47 states. No sales to CA at this time, or any other area restricting high-capacity magazines.

Please, NO TRADES and NO LOWER OFFERS.

Payment - Cashier's Check or USPS Money Order Only. Payment and a signed, valid copy of FFL must be received within 7 business days. I will not hold the pistol while funds are raised, and a time stamp will be used since I have this listed on several sites.

If you have any questions, please ask.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.