SOLD HK Mark 23 Setup!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by JandLCustoms, Dec 18, 2018.

1. JandLCustoms

JandLCustoms I have many leather bound books Supporting Addict

May 9, 2018
    Up for sale is the HK Mark 23 45 ACP

If you’re reading this and you know what this gun is then you will understand. If you don’t it is well worth reading as it’s pretty interesting. Designed as an offensive handgun for SOF it can fire 6000 rounds without a failure or cleaning. It’s the most thoroughly tested handgun in existence. It’s awesome!

I’ve decked it out with some awesome extras. The total package cost me over 2500. I even got the other version of the manual! The only thing I do not have is the thread cap protector as I have had it suppressed only for the entire time I've owned it so it got misplaced a while ago. However, they are only about 10-15 so it will not be hard to replace.

HK mark 23 2000

HK Rail adapter accessory 180

4 extra 12 round magazines (6 total) 250

Gemtech Retention Lanyard 20

Alternate manual 20

Total package with shipping and transfer was over 2500

Asking 2000 shipped! This is a steal! If you look up other available MK23s they are similar in price with none of the extras! Not looking for trades
    IMG_2399.jpg IMG_2398.jpg

2. wobblie

wobblie Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    I had one at one time and, indeed, they are cool pistols and great shooters. GLWS!

ImperialBlade likes this.

3. JandLCustoms

May 9, 2018
    It really is by far one of my favorite guns! Shame to have to sell it but one day I'll replace it!

4. HOTCHKIS

HOTCHKIS NRA Life Member

Apr 21, 2013
    One day I'll get one!

5. JandLCustoms

May 9, 2018
    Haha that day could be today! On a serious note though, when they day comes you'll be thrilled. I cannot say how many hand guns I have owned but this one has been a staple for years and is always the one at the range that everyone wants to see. It also shoots amazing with barely any recoil. My groups at 25 yards are only a couple of inches and that's just because I am not skilled enough to really pull the accuracy out of it that it is capable of! This gun is a monster and if it somehow fails or runs out of ammo you can always bludgeon someone with it haha

HOTCHKIS likes this.
  6. john_anch_ak

john_anch_ak Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 7, 2017
    That is one sweet pistol! Wrong time of the year for me to buy gifts for myself.... Perhaps one day.... GLWS!

7. LongNight

LongNight New Member

Mar 23, 2018
    I’ll take it per PM.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted