1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you feel is fair market value for a HK SP5 NIB, factory sealed Franklin binary trigger and two HK German factory mags (steel, 30 rnd).

I’m doing my best looking at gunbroker but I don’t know what is realistic and if things got worse since last week.

HK demand is difficult for me to understand.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Fair market value is whatever people bid it up to be. I purchased an apc9 pro because it’s so much cheaper and a much more modern design, albeit not nearly as collectable nor cool.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fair market value is whatever people bid it up to be. I purchased an apc9 pro because it’s so much cheaper and a much more modern design, albeit not nearly as collectable nor cool.
Yeah so that means, 3700 ish with the binary around $800 and the mags 90-100.
Looking at completed transactions.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Just purchased one from Reed Sports. Called it in . Can’t wait .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
833 Posts
Yeah this is something I fell I’m going to regret selling
I don’t really need it but just bought one before they start banning imports . I will just keep it . Also bought a SB brace for it already . Can’t wait .

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don’t really need it but just bought one before they start banning imports . I will just keep it . Also bought a SB brace for it already . Can’t wait .

That is a good point, perhaps I sit on this.

·
Registered
47 Posts
What do you feel is fair market value for a HK SP5 NIB, factory sealed Franklin binary trigger and two HK German factory mags (steel, 30 rnd).

I’m doing my best looking at gunbroker but I don’t know what is realistic and if things got worse since last week.

HK demand is difficult for me to understand.
Feel?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Tried to look at SB tactical brace for it but seems you still have to mod it to fit .

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tried to look at SB tactical brace for it but seems you still have to mod it to fit .

Yeah I was going to ask about that. The actual brace that is made for it costs around $600. Last I checked.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Yeah I was going to ask about that. The actual brace that is made for it costs around $600. Last I checked.
It’s about $300 but it still needs to be modified a bit . I think it’s made for MP5

1 - 18 of 18 Posts