1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! I have a few unique safe queens I’d like to sell/trade. I am the original owner of all three. I’m new here but have been a member of USN network since 2005 and have a perfect reputation buying and selling high end custom knives, most in the $2000-$5000 range, around the world.
1. P7m8 AD date code. Put 8 mags down range in 2005. Cleaned and lubed and hasn’t been out since. Original HK plastic box, book, test fire shell , 2 original mags, lock, brush,and scrapper tool. Standard sights. Small blemish on slide in finish as shown in picture. $2300 INCLUDES 2 spare factory HK magazines still in the wrapping, shipped from my FFL to yours.

2. P7m8 Jubilee. **Sold**while mushroomprint and I work out some details ** .“One von 500”. Never fired except by HK. Full kit. Jubilee black display box, challenge coin, cardboard box, manual,fired shell, scraper tool, both magazines. As new, pristine. $3200 FFL to FFL

3. Beretta Elite Ia brigadier 9mm * SPF*, decocker only. Never fired. Original box, 2 factory 15 rd mags as I live in New Jersey. Manual , and lock. Very limited production for pistol competition. I don’t know how I resisted the urge to fire it all these years.**sold** $990 FFL to FFL

I’m selling to free up some funds for two reasons. I’m doing some audio and navigation upgrades to my harley and I have a hankering for a semi custom 1911. Not interested in trades as I want to purchase new and get exactly what I want , if and when I can figure that out. Thank you-AL

More pictures of each firearm a few posts down.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I’m power685 on usn, and don’t have the honor of being a suspect.
The AD’s were the last batch before the next “last batch” were imported. And it has the warning on it. I will post more pictures after dinner clean up. Thanks-AL

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jubilee on hold/sold while mushroomprint and I get acquainted and work out details.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Clarify “sell/trade” vs. “not interested in trades.” I’m confused. I’m interested in the remaining P7. I used to have one and foolishly let it go.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Clarify “sell/trade” vs. “not interested in trades.” I’m confused. I’m interested in the remaining P7. I used to have one and foolishly let it go.
Originally I was interested in a trade, however living in this horrible state of NJ, I used my last purchase permit I had a few weeks ago and I would have to reapply and wait 30-60 days to acquire another pistol. And I can’t figure out how to change the thread title !!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
In a nut shell:
1. Apply for firearms ID card and get fingerprinted. Depending on the town you live in, this process will be a minimum of 30 days and I’ve heard stories of up to a year.
2. Once you get your firearms ID card now you have the ability to purchase ammunition and long guns.
3. If you want to purchase a handgun, you must apply for a pistol purchase permit. You can apply for three at a time, but you are only allowed to purchase one handgun every 30 days,And the permits are only good for 90 days from the date of issue. So, often times if you apply for three permits to purchase (state maximum) you need to reapply for an extension. It really is a disgrace.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts