1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an HK SP5. Question is, would you put a fixed stock on it and SBR it? I have no NFA weapons so trying to figure it all out. I did just create an account on the ATF website. I also created a trust via some online company so hopefully that's all good.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I SBR’d mine — I like having options. I have three different stocks (A2, BT folder, AR-style) that give me different looks and feels. Worth the money.

Air gun Trigger Wood Line Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Wood Machine gun Gun barrel

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just bought an HK SP5. Question is, would you put a fixed stock on it and SBR it? I have no NFA weapons so trying to figure it all out. I did just create an account on the ATF website. I also created a trust via some online company so hopefully that's all good.
Running a brace with it makes it a whole different animal. Makes it a lot more fun. But if your have your hear set on a certain stock, sbr is the way to go. Plus can swap it out for others down the road.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
No cropping to size needed? Thanks for responding @DXT_Shooter
It was about nipple line up, must show top of your head, nothing on your face or head, wide enough that both your shoulders show. It was super easy, I look like a terrorist with the mustache I was sporting in the photo!

Reactions: NotAnAddictYet
1 - 20 of 39 Posts