1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I bought a Holosun 507c back in November on a Black Friday special. The site started flicking after 3 range visits and now it has completely died. I have filled out the registration on Holosun website and I tried to get through the warranty request but have heard absolutely nothing. I have even emailed Holosun directly and I have not heard anything. Has anyone had any experience with Holosun warranty service? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, SS Heinie and T4 all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,179 Posts
Well that’s kind of disappointing. I just bought the one on PSA and am currently waiting on it to be delivered. Hopefully you get through the their customer service.

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
This probably won't make you feel better ,but the 1st two 407C's I got (from Amazon) were both duds(probably fake). I send them back. I'm taking a chance now and waiting for a new 508T V2. This time from Brownells. If it doesn't work out I'm done with Holo, and on to Trijicon. More $$$ but that's life. I still don't trust the Red Chinese.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This probably won't make you feel better ,but the 1st two 407C's I got (from Amazon) were both duds(probably fake). I send them back. I'm taking a chance now and waiting for a new 508T V2. This time from Brownells. If it doesn't work out I'm done with Holo, and on to Trijicon. More $$$ but that's life. I still don't trust the Red Chinese.
Well this wasn’t bought off of amazon. It was bought from the gun dock which is a legit retailer so I know it’s real. Another three messages sent to them. I will try calling tomorrow but I prefer to have stuff in writing just in case.

·
Premium Member
5,179 Posts

Yeah this is the only chance they are gonna get from me. I’ll try it out and if it don’t work I’ll move on to Trijicon.

·
Premium Member
5,179 Posts
Lol the only reason thats the case is because zeroed in armory is gonna mill my slide in the Trijicon footprint which also fits the Holosun.

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
On my Wilson/Springer 9mm 1911 Target I'm using the EGW adapter plate because I don't really know if I'm going to like a Red Dot. I'm experimenting.

·
Premium Member
5,179 Posts
This one is on my 19x if I don’t like I’m sure I can sell it. I haven’t seen many like it.
91F6DFA9-124A-4F27-A57F-872E13C9380C.jpeg

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got through and I now have a shipping label. Let’s see what happens here.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The optic is going back to the mothership as of yesterday. Hope for a quick turnaround

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Holosun gave me a tracking number today so I will have something back in the near future. Not sure what the resolution is or what the problem was but I will soon find out.

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
Good luck. If they burn you let us know. We will unleash the Power of the Addicts from Hell on them!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I had three Holosun 503C red dots mounted on my ARs. I've had these for at least two years. They have been flawless except one of them lost the outside ring reticle and only had the single dot operational. So I called Holosun customer service and they promptly emailed me a return label for warranty repair. They told me if it couldn't be repaired it would be replaced with the current model. A couple days after I shipped I emailed to ask if they could substitute a 407C V2 if they replace it under warranty and I would pay the difference since it was more expensive than the current version. A week later I get shipping notification but no info as to which model was shipped. To my pleasant surprise, inside the package was a new 407C V2. Needless to say I'm very happy with their customer service and I'm sure they'll take care of the OP as well.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good luck. If they burn you let us know. We will unleash the Power of the Addicts from Hell on them!
Thanks!!! Tracking number still shows as pending. So label generated but not shipped. But I will let everyone know for sure. Lots of people use them here so I am sure others will want to know how their warranty process works out.

·
Just outsided the realm of Crazy!
1,837 Posts
Well, Trijicon and Aimpoint are out of my price point anymore. I'll never say enough good about Vortex! Everyone I've had has been top notch!

Hope you get a satisfactory solution.

·
In the staging lanes
2,230 Posts
Holosun = CHINA, so NO GO for me. I might add I had lusted over a 507C for about a year but all this "CHI-VI 19" ****, was the last straw.

Last week when N.H.C said they would retrofit their IOS system to customers guns, that was it for me. I ordered a Trijicon RMR6 type 2 & sent my GI NN 5" bobtail off to Bob Reeves at N.H.C. (Bob made the process sooo easy).

George

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Well, I got my site back. Rather than fixing it they sent me a new one. I hope this one works. It’s the V2 version Of the 507C. But I am happy with the resolution thus far!!

I wondered how this worked out for you ...
So... shortly after praising Holosun some posts above this, my 507 lost the circle part of the circle dot...held down the "-" button to make sure I hadn't switched it off by mistake- but nope; it was buggered.
Called the number and got an RMA and mailing label via email, 10 mins after I filled out the return form. Sent off just the sight on April 27th.
Got a brand new boxed replacement in the mail this morning- And it's the newer V2 version too!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts