1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Euro Optics has Holosun optics on sale this week plus an additional 15% off in the cart with HOLO15.
I have ordered MANY optics from this outfit, good to go, never an issue,
Im a Trijicon guy myself but for those that arent or operating on a budget, here ya go.

HS507K X2 246.49 w/code

HE507K-GR X2 288.99 w/code

HS407K X2 219.99 w/code

www.eurooptic.com

15% Off Select Holosun
For a limited time save 15% on select optics from Holosun!
www.eurooptic.com

On that note, the Trijicon RMR DI that I got on sale at the same place for 337.00 last week just got dropped off by USPS... outstanding!

Thats All I Got.

Reactions: OldCuz

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Not a Fan of Chinese Knock Offs. Some are, more power to them!

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im not either, as I stated. Trijicons live on all my junk.
Just an "On Sale" posting, not lookin for any trouble LOL

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Thank you! I ordered the HE510C-GR as I already have one on the MPX 9mm and it is fantastic! The two circle green reticle kicks butt and allows for very fast acquisition for our super steel competitions. Had to get another one for the Ruger competition .22. The green color is outstanding. My fiance's 3rd super steel match ever using this sight on the mpx. Static steel required 2 hits. Her and this sight rocks! (we marry in 10 days!)

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I actually got 3 Holosun 507k for 239.99 shipped tax included through Simmons sporting goods. I would normally say buy Trijicon but these were so significantly cheaper that I had to take a chance. My Trijicon RMR has been flawless on my AR. The Holosun that I had previously didn’t last a single range session but Holosun replaced it free of charge. I sold the replacement for over 300 which netted me 120. So I shouldn’t complain too bad. These are going my Phoenix Trinity honcho and Volquartsen Black Mamba. Hope these are better than the last one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When will the 509t v2 be released?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good question. This is all I could find...

The world was taken by surprise today when Steve Fisher posted about the new Holosun 509T v2. Details are slim, but we were able to get some insight into what users can expect from this latest edition. Changes with the Holosun 509T v2 include improved glass, access to all three reticles, night vision modes, and more. Owners of the original version need not fret, as the footprint and battery are remaining the same.

Price and availability date are still TBD. We will update you as we learn more!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Good question. This is all I could find...

The world was taken by surprise today when Steve Fisher posted about the new Holosun 509T v2. Details are slim, but we were able to get some insight into what users can expect from this latest edition. Changes with the Holosun 509T v2 include improved glass, access to all three reticles, night vision modes, and more. Owners of the original version need not fret, as the footprint and battery are remaining the same.

Price and availability date are still TBD. We will update you as we learn more!
Of course just as I bought a 509T a newer version comes out :p

gonna be interested in this newer version since I am liking the original 509T … being my first holosun also now wanting to try out the other models like the 508T.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wonder what access to all 3 reitcles means?
I wonder if the 3rd is the ACSS chevron that is a Primary Arms Exclusive on the 507C and 507K. I really like it on the 507C i scored from them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
This is my first 509 but have the 507s. The 509 does not get a bright as the 507c in dot only mode. Is that normal?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I dont have a 509 so cant answer that. Gonna grab one when they release the new one thats for sure.
I have a 507C and a 507K and a 507C with the vulcan chevron reticle.
Havnt mounted the K to anything as I dont have anything milled for that footprint... yet.
The Vulcan I put a few rounds thru but was promptly relieved of it by my buddy who wanted to try it lol
I will fiddle with it more when I get it back.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Maybe I’ll order another one since they are on sale and compare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts