1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Fusion 10mm will be arriving this week and I am sending it to Fusion to mill the slide for a Holosun reflex sight. I am in need of an OWB holster to carry it while hunting. Anyone have any suggestions on who to have make it? If you have any pictures of ones you own please post them. I already know I am going to email Paul at Warbird and see what he can do with some Elephant trim but I might be missing out on a good opportunity to try another maker

·
Administrator
8,317 Posts
2moa it’s excellent Honestly it’s appears to be a smaller dot then the RMR09 it replaced which is supposed to be 1 moa the glass imo is clearer and the dot is cleaner no blob look when it starts to get dark. I have a astigmatism so the RMR dot for whatever reason when it starts getting dusk the dot becomes hard to use. This isn’t an issue with holosun. The only thing the RMR does better IMO is in direct sunlight the glass is easier to see through on RMR and has less reflections.
I have had 2 RMR 09 go bad on this gun and I honestly won’t buy another RMR.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
I imagine Davis Leather will also accommodate you.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I built this specifically for IWB/OWB.
Textile Leather Thumb Bicycle part Strap
Brown Personal protective equipment Purple Glove Leather

My Fusion 10mm will be arriving this week and I am sending it to Fusion to mill the slide for a Holosun reflex sight. I am in need of an OWB holster to carry it while hunting. Anyone have any suggestions on who to have make it? If you have any pictures of ones you own please post them. I already know I am going to email Paul at Warbird and see what he can do with some Elephant trim but I might be missing out on a good opportunity to try another maker

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.