1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LSU Tiger Fanatic
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just became a proud owner of one of these fine guns. I know it is not normally thought of as a carry weapon, but I'm not a normal person. After carrying a government 1911 for years, I'm used to heavy weapons.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

FBF

·
Registered
123 Posts
D4CCE0D9-6080-42F8-A79C-C37EB120616C.jpeg
So I just became a proud owner of one of these fine guns. I know it is not normally thought of as a carry weapon, but I'm not a normal person. After carrying a government 1911 for years, I'm used to heavy weapons.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

FBF
I just built a slider got a 75 for a customer. It was black but looks trike the photo.

·
LSU Tiger Fanatic
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
LSU Tiger Fanatic
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i will certainly keep that in mind. My email address is [email protected]. if you don't mind, please email when you have the mold.

Jim

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
A couple of thoughts to help you out:
First, awesome pistol and congrats.
Next, any holster that fits a CZ SP-01 will work for your Shadow. I wouldn't recommend anything with an open bottom where the front sight extends past the holster because the sharp target sight will snag and drag. I can tell you this from personal experience.
Last, Garrett Industries makes several excellent holster options with their leather lined kydex. Here is a good one for sale: https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=102518.0
Other GI options like the STX line will draw closer to the body for carry a bit better.

·
LSU Tiger Fanatic
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A couple of thoughts to help you out:
First, awesome pistol and congrats.
Next, any holster that fits a CZ SP-01 will work for your Shadow. I wouldn't recommend anything with an open bottom where the front sight extends past the holster because the sharp target sight will snag and drag. I can tell you this from personal experience.
Last, Garrett Industries makes several excellent holster options with their leather lined kydex. Here is a good one for sale: https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=102518.0
Other GI options like the STX line will draw closer to the body for carry a bit better.
Thanks for the information sir. Funny you should mention Garrett---i have several of their products and have visited with them on my way to north Texas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts