1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good morning all. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and hope you have a good New Years. Anyway, I just want to give a review on my new holster - mag pouch purchase. I ordered a DC3 holster and matching mag pouch from Tucker Gun Leather. I've been carrying it for about a week now. I gotta say, this is the nicest holster I've ever owned. It rides very comfortably. Don't get me wrong, we all know you never forget you have a full size 1911 on your waist, the weight always lets you know it's there, but this holster really rides well.

The mag pouch is a matching piece, and rides as well as the holster does. I can't say enough about how comfortable this setup is.

This holster is crafted from a boltaron outer shell lined with leather to protect the finish on your weapon. Not only does it look good, but is very well made.

Keep in mind, everything is made by hand, so there is a wait time. They are currently at about a 5-month time frame from order to receiving, but it was worth it. I highly recommend them. I attached the link to their website if you're interested as well as a pic of what I got. Again, happy New Year.

TGL HOLSTER.jpg

·
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats! I have a DC2 coming sometimes, ordered in early Sept when the website said 3-4 months wait. When did you order yours?
I ordered mine August 20th.

Reactions: Dub and gun_fan111

·
born in the wrong century
5,056 Posts
I ordered mine August 20th.

Very sharp looking outfit. (y) You'll be very well served for a long, long time.

That is a hugely versatile choice you made.

The current Tucker order I'm waiting on was made mid-October. Gonna be a bit longer.

It's a leather AIWB.

Nice! And for leather fans Tucker builds an extremely sturdy and handsome OWB called the HF1. He's a great artist.

Agreed. Much appreciation for Tucker Gunleather.

I have one for 5" and another for EDC X9.

They ride high & tight to body. Very comfortable.

Can be ordered plain Jane like mine....or really jazzed up with carving & conchos.

Tucker mag carriers for both.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
I am waiting on an order placed 9/1, sent an enquiry today to see what the new ETA is.

Update: As usual, Rob replied quickly. I am looking at a couple of more weeks of checking my email for that tracking number . Then probably 1-2 weeks of waiting if they ship USPS...

·
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am waiting on an order placed 9/1, sent an enquiry today to see what the new ETA is.

Update: As usual, Rob replied quickly. I am looking at a couple of more weeks of checking my email for that tracking number . Then probably 1-2 weeks of waiting if they ship USPS...

Mine took five days from receiving the tracking number to finding it on my porch, and that was the week before Christmas, so I think yours should be a bit quicker.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts