1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Cane & Derby

·
Anger Management Graduate
394 Posts
I had a Sidearmor for my Champion Operator with tac light attached.

claire

·
Registered
861 Posts
Atomic Dog Holsters is another Kydex, as-is Peters Custom Holsters. Blade-Tech is another polymer option, as-is SideArmor.

Leather: Zlogonje Gunleathers of Cleveland (Dan and his wife are awesome people, to-boot! :smile:), UGB, Adam's Holsters, Brommeland, Kramer, T&T Gunleather, Ritchie Leather,

As for hybrids, CrossBreed also lists availability of railed 1911 models, as does Tucker Gunleather (which also lists availability for both full-leather as well as full-polymer options) and Theis Holsters.

Nylon, I remember that HSGI builds to-order, and lists availability of light-compatible builds.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Garrett Industries builds a super nice leather lined Kydex holster for a 1911 with a light. Here is my Nighthawk Enforcer Recon w/Surefire X300 in one:

·
Low capacity, low tech...
4,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Garrett Industries builds a super nice leather lined Kydex holster for a 1911 with a light. Here is my Nighthawk Enforcer Recon w/Surefire X300 in one:

NICE! Looks quality! I have to look into one. Wanna sell it? LOL

·
Registered
861 Posts
^ GI's stuff is really nice. I've got a STS-II for my Kahr PM9. I prefer to carry leather, for comfort, but the small size of my rig makes it one of my most comfortable setups for long-distance driving: and it's good for having to disarm/rearm, to, in that the Kydex just slides right in between my pants and boxers.

·
it's mmm, mmm good...
7,140 Posts
Saw Winthrop holsters at the gun show today. I'm gonna stop by and have him make me a holster for my STI Tactical. :grin:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Don's Leather Shop, donsleathershop.net. Saw him at the Knob Creek MG shoot and talked to him and bought a holster for "a railed 1911". Undoubtedly this is true, but...it doesn't fit a Taurus railed 1911, and I failed to mention it was a Taurus, so it is not his fault. I'm sure he could have fitted me out with what I needed IF I had said exactly what I had.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts