1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF?!? I must be drunker than usual. I just saw a CJ1911 Heaven ad on TOS! :pound:

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
Damm skippy! :grin::pound:

Life's a bitch for some TOS members that don't know CJ!

And a certain weasel that does know him :mad2:

( 'cause their gonna meet him now ! :biggrin1: )

DAT85

·
Super Moderator
13,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think TOS was just jealous/pissed about all of the people that we've stolen from them/safely ,harbored their banned :)pound:) and decided to wise up and try to compete with the big boys. :lol:

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
It's an old site with a great name to appear early in search engines. But people here are generally nice, have a sense of humor, and are welcoming to new folks. For whatever reason, that seems rare on gun forums.

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
If I was asked by the forum owner at .com to "come back" to that forum,there is no way in hell I could do it.

To much bad ju-ju. :mad2:

The double standard has ended.

The free market has spoken.

Money talks,B.S walks.
All the guy asked for from the prior owner was equal treatment.The new owner sees that what was done was wrong.

By the way,I still think that LW McVAY IS A PUNK. :monkey:

DAT85

·
Super Moderator
13,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had to capture it when I saw it. I would love to see the look on JH's face if/when he saw that ad. :lol:
I wish I could have captured it. I'm just glad you brought proof to back up my Craaaaazy post. :laugh:

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
http://www.1911addicts.com/showthread.php?1461-The-TOS-TOOS-threads...

A lot of us here were banned on 1911FORUM.COM because we pointed out a double standard that existed over at that site.

To put it simply,CJ(whose face you see in the banner ads on THIS SITE) as well as those of us who supported his business, got ****canned for mentioning his name.
Another "dealer"was allowed to break the forum rules at will.

When I complained about the double standard,I got banned.

Hopefully,that brings you up to speed.:grin:

DAT85

1 - 20 of 90 Posts