1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Holy ****e! Did I just see a CJ ad on TOS?!?

10K views 89 replies 22 participants last post by  dilespla 
#1 ·
WTF?!? I must be drunker than usual. I just saw a CJ1911 Heaven ad on TOS! :pound:

#10 ·
If I was asked by the forum owner at .com to "come back" to that forum,there is no way in hell I could do it.

To much bad ju-ju. :mad2:

The double standard has ended.

The free market has spoken.

Money talks,B.S walks.
All the guy asked for from the prior owner was equal treatment.The new owner sees that what was done was wrong.

By the way,I still think that LW McVAY IS A PUNK. :monkey:

DAT85

#17 ·
http://www.1911addicts.com/showthread.php?1461-The-TOS-TOOS-threads...

A lot of us here were banned on 1911FORUM.COM because we pointed out a double standard that existed over at that site.

To put it simply,CJ(whose face you see in the banner ads on THIS SITE) as well as those of us who supported his business, got ****canned for mentioning his name.
Another "dealer"was allowed to break the forum rules at will.

When I complained about the double standard,I got banned.

Hopefully,that brings you up to speed.:grin:

DAT85

#21 ·
No one answered me either, but I've deduced TOS is "the other site" meaning 1911forums. TOOS is "The other other site" or Glocktalk. CJ is Crazy John, dealer of 1911s.
That is exactly right.

Reactions: boatdoc
#23 · (Edited)
I had to capture it when I saw it. I would love to see the look on JH's face if/when he saw that ad. :lol:
I would have paid one hell of a lot of $ to see that! My detractors on TOS have been pretty smug about their alleged success in preventing prospective customers from finding out about my business. Frankly, I think they would crap their pants if they knew how many firearms I sold because of what they did!

My repeated requests for information on advertising from the previous owners went unanswered for more than 2 years, so I think we can safely say that the "fix was in". Worse than that, my clients, friends, and other interested parties were abused by having their posts and threads removed, or worse yet, banned for merely mentioning our name. Bullsqueezins. :mad2:

Well, it seems to be a new day, with a new attitude, and I'm moving forward to grow my business so that we can provide our valued clients with the firearms you want at fair prices.

One last note to the rotten, small minded little turd that seems to be at the center of all this:

How ya like me now Bitch. :tongueout:

#25 ·
Last night I was going through my old posts trying to find photos of my AR to copy to the thread here. One thing I kept noticing was how many of my posts were in locked threads. I've never seen so many locked threads on civil discussions! Not to mention the scores of banned members, many of which were contributors. I'm glad they have a new owner, and hope things go well for you over there. CJ!

#26 ·
Last night I was going through my old posts trying to find photos of my AR to copy to the thread here. One thing I kept noticing was how many of my posts were in locked threads. I've never seen so many locked threads on civil discussions! Not to mention the scores of banned members, many of which were contributors. I'm glad they have a new owner, and hope things go well for you over there. CJ!
Thank you for the kind words.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.