1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
20190401_135311.jpg
Interesting, I love my big bullets :grin:

View attachment 247291 View attachment 247289
@tac45, I too like big bullets. Think I'll take the .600 Nitro Jeffery to Ed's shoot this year. Perhaps we can get some good pictures of it being shot.
Left .600 Nitro 900 grain steel jacket soft point , center .45 Auto 230 grain Black Talon for comparison, right .577 Nitro 600 grain solid.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
When I read articles like this, I find myself wondering if their fear of guns is really just a side effect of their ignorance about guns.

·
CEO of DILLIGAF industries
8,484 Posts
Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet , unless it's coming out of a rifle at 3,000 ft pre sec.

·
What me worry ?
11,104 Posts
View attachment 247445
@tac45, I too like big bullets. Think I'll take the .600 Nitro Jeffery to Ed's shoot this year. Perhaps we can get some good pictures of it being shot.
Left .600 Nitro 900 grain steel jacket soft point , center .45 Auto 230 grain Black Talon for comparison, right .577 Nitro 600 grain solid.
Wow , now those aren’t big bullets , there damn big bullets !
After shooting that at Ed’s ,no one will be able to hit anything but air.
At least the area will be free of Elephants,Rinos, hippos and Dinosaurs , except maybe Mouche . :roflmaro:

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,776 Posts
When I read articles like this, I find myself wondering if their fear of guns is really just a side effect of their ignorance about guns.
Yes, kids need to be taught how to properly use these tools at a young age!

I liked the comments:
“In general, the criminals who are using guns in crime do want the higher-caliber, more lethal weapons, and want the newest and sexiest,”
Has no one writing this article seen an episode if drug wars??????? They use whatever they can get their hands on, even seen them duct taped together to work! What morons! The criminals are not running around with Guncrafters and Wilson’s unless they got lucky stealing!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts