In the news How Lucky Can We Get???

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by seagiant, Jul 27, 2020.

1. seagiant

seagiant Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi,
    I saw this and thought to put it up.

Made me think what is going on now.

Seems our "Leaders" are turning Felons and Rapist loose on Society, but...

Are locking up People that refuse to wear a mask????

Now in my home state down south they require you to wear a mask inside your home.

Just wondering if I'm the only one about fed up with this BS???

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com...empts-all-lawmakers-and-government-employees/

ZoidMeister likes this.
  2. leadfarmer

leadfarmer Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2018
    Just about Hammer time.....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

seagiant and Babboonbobo like this.

3. Scaramouche

Scaramouche Student of the Columbian Exchange Supporting Addict

Sep 15, 2015
    I’m fed up with it as most folks are and from what I’ve read the people were during the Spanish Flu.

The advisory about wearing a mask in your home has to do when someone from outside of your home enters it.

This isn’t political it’s a pandemic, I don’t get the part where Govt employees are exempt. I have one child who works for the Govt, no mask, got the Covid, recovered & is back on the job.

isialk, ZoidMeister, seagiant and 2 others like this.
  4. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    This is some dumbass shiat! Yep, completely fed up with all of it. Pandemic or not the death rate is so low it’s not sensible that the mask are helping much. Of course the numbers will only go up!? Everyone that reports on it seems surprised, as you add cases the number will always go up, Jesus!!

So now we can add politicians and govt employees to the list of people that the Chinese Virus does not affect?? I know that rioters, looters, news reporters can’t get it but church goers, family friends and Trump supporters can? Huh!

Gimpster and seagiant like this.
  5. seagiant

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi,
    Well....My point is if someone like me, that will not wear a mask gets arrested.

Then I go to Court and tell the Judge, no, I'm not wearing one, not paying the fine, it's unconstitutional (that's if the Judge knows what the Constitution is?)

So I get thrown in jail so I can think of the error of my ways...

So now you have a Citizen in jail while the Felons are let loose???

Does not make sense to me???

Babboonbobo and Ohio like this.
  6. Ohio

Ohio I like this place !

Mar 22, 2018
    There you go.....trying to make sense in 2020. Apparently it’s not possible. Wait until Joe gets elected.....he’ll straighten everything out, then it will all make sense.

Save yourself the frustration....not a F’ing thing makes sense anymore and likely to stay this way for a long, long time.

nikerret and seagiant like this.
  7. mikegalway

mikegalway CEO of DILLIGAF industries Supporting Addict

Feb 23, 2014
    My personal opinion , this is all B.S. designed to make us miserable and screw with economy till election . An exercise in control . This pandemic has a higher survival rate than the flu .
    Enforcing guidelines on law abiding citizens , but not on protesters . That's the give away that it's B.S. Can't gather for church or school , but we can go set fire to Portland .
    Finally , not one person has been able to show me a law or constitutional amendment giving any politician the right or authority to order us to wear masks , or stay home .

8. nikerret

nikerret Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2019
    Try explaining all that’s going on to two pre-teens and a six year old. It would be easier to prove Santa Clause screwed the Tooth Fairy and their offspring was the Easter Bunny.

Babboonbobo, Ohio and seagiant like this.
  9. Gimpster

Gimpster Kevin G Supporting Addict

Apr 6, 2017
    I think it's obvious: Good is now evil and evil is now good. Obama put enough SJWs on the courts to uphold these crazy laws. Follow the constitution? These SJWs on the courts don't even believe in the constitution. Obama promised to "fundamentally transform the United states" and that POS was closer than we know!

Babboonbobo likes this.
  10. seagiant

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi,
    Why wouldn't these Politicians NOT take us for Fools???

Obozo, said at the beginning,"America is the greatest Country in the World...

Now, help me change it!" HUH?

And boy didn't the Sheep clap and grin...

Morons, and here we are!

Babboonbobo likes this.