1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I have never seen any where how many guns/weapons you can carry at one time??
With of a legal CCW I'm guessing there is no limit?? I have looked up all the regulation and rules and have seen no mention of it any where?
I mean its not like I'm going to carry 10 guns but can you carry a back along with your regular rig things like that..
Thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have never found any regulations that place a limit on the number of guns a person can carry.

Will wait to see what others have to say.

·
Registered
230 Posts
In Texas,no limit with valid LTC. New Mexico has reciprocity but only allows concealed carry of one firearm by a valid LTC holder.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
I have never found any regulations that place a limit on the number of guns a person can carry.

Will wait to see what others have to say.
In California (varies by county) but if you’re lucky enough to have a ccw issued or rich enough to buy one most limit you to 1-3 guns you are allowed to carry. I’ve never seen anything whether or not for those with 2-3 guns on their permit if they cannot can’t carry at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: FWoo45

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
agreed, how many do you need
Depends on what you carry doesn’t it. If you’re old school and carry wheel guns then you may carry a NY reload.

I’ve known those who carry a pocket gun as well as a primary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Kansas doesn’t require a CCW or limit how many firearms you carry.

As a LEO, I nearly always had my primary sidearm, a G22, and a BUG G27. At times, I also carried a 442, in my coat pocket.

Off-duty/CCW, there have been times I’ve carried two handguns, but I usually just take one.

·
1911 'TIL DEATH DO US PART
23,351 Posts
A friend that worked for the sheriff's department and also taught conceal carry courses, always carried a bunch of guns for this demonstration.
At some point during the class he would start to take the guns out one at a time. He told me he usually had between 19 and 21 guns on him for this demonstration.
He started by asking the class if they thought he had any guns on him and if so how many. No one ever guessed 19 to 21.
His point was keep it concealed and no one will ever know.

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
My truck has a SBR 11" AR and a HK USP .357 Sig in it 24/7 and they never leave it unless it goes into the shop for something. So when I get in it and I'm carrying, that makes three in one vehicle.

·
We Are!
2,675 Posts
No limit that I’m aware of where I am. If I have one in a belt holster, I typically also have a smaller one in a pocket holster. At times, it’s the pocket-holstered one only.

·
just one more
656 Posts
When I ankle carry it's because it's the most discrete, or b/c I'll be sitting, driving for an extended period. I don't carry a back up gun. I do carry a back up knife.

So: 1 gun, 1 knife for most environments. There are some I can't carry a gun, so knife etc. But I'm a firm believer that mindset is the first and most important weapon, everything else is an enhancement.

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcons x 2 + 1 Shiney Heinie all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,038 Posts
I have my PSA 10.5" 5.56 AR in my truck with 16 30 round mags loaded at all times. One of carry 1911s is on my side at all times and usually my EC9s with CTG is laying on the console. But I only carry 1 at a time with at least 1 extra mag.

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
I have my PSA 10.5" 5.56 AR in my truck with 16 30 round mags loaded at all times. One of carry 1911s is on my side at all times and usually my EC9s with CTG is laying on the console. But I only carry 1 at a time with at least 1 extra mag.

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts

1 - 20 of 62 Posts