How to imbed pictures into posts?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by dprobert1, Dec 20, 2018.

1. dprobert1

dprobert1 Member

Oct 30, 2018
    I posted several pictures to a couple of picture posts and I am able to upload the pictures fine but cannot figure out how to imbed the picture in the post. The pictures are added as a small attachment. Please advise on how to imbed the attachment into the post.

2. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018

3. dprobert1

dprobert1 Member

Oct 30, 2018
    I did that on one of the forums and it worked. However, on some of the forums when I upload the picture and go to "More Options", the Delete button is there but not the Full Image button. I just went and tried to edit my last post on the Nighthawk Picture forum and no Full Image button. Is there something I need to do to get the Full Image button to show up with my upload?

4. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    The full image is usually at the very top, if not listed on each individual picture. It will give you the option at the very top to post every picture as a full image.

5. BenchMonkey

BenchMonkey Angry Infidel

Nov 28, 2018
    In my case it's an issue of speed or lack there of. I am literally out in the Styx and haven't had internet speeds this slow since the early 2000's. Text and low bandwidth items are fairly quick, I can churn some butter waiting for the next page to load. But an image? Ye Gods man! My youngest took his first steps whilst I waited.
    :D

6. dprobert1

dprobert1 Member

Oct 30, 2018
    I figured out what is going on with my uploads. If a picture file is too large, the forum will not give you the "Full Image" option to imbed a picture. I reduced the size of several pictures and they work fine. Thanks to everyone who responded.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted