1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Houston! New 1911 Addict here, occasional lurker and longtime plastic/poly enthusiast finally ready to take the plunge into the 1911 world (not exactly sure why it took so long).

Truly look forward to sponging up some small portion of the mass amount of information on here, and hope to positively contribute to this online community. Appears to be a great forum and I'm excited to be a part of it. Going to dive in head first to financial black hole. 馃馃榿

Thanks folks! 馃嚭馃嚫

Registered
Greetings from Houston! New 1911 Addict here, occasional lurker and longtime plastic/poly enthusiast finally ready to take the plunge into the 1911 world (not exactly sure why it took so long).

Truly look forward to sponging up some small portion of the mass amount of information on here, and hope to positively contribute to this online community. Appears to be a great forum and I'm excited to be a part of it. Going to dive in head first to financial black hole. 馃馃榿

Thanks folks! 馃嚭馃嚫
Welcome from northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

Premium Member

Thanks folks! 馃嚭馃嚫
Welcome from South Louisiana !

1 - 20 of 35 Posts