1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1911 Pistol Smith
10,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay another one that I know I'm going to regret. I bought this pistol from the original owner. He stated less than 300 rounds total. I have shot about 5 mags through the pistol. Again I can't find a mark on the pistol.. The accuracy and lock up is excellent And for the mags I ran was functionally flawless...

There is a receipt for the rear sight, front sight and C&S trigger job by APW near $300 worth of work. 2 Sets of custom grips and what I believe was the original black plastic grips. 5 that's right 5 magazines. Box, Papers, complete.

Asking $1000 Shipped... To your FFL PP F&F discreet, USPS money order, personal Check from member in good standing and or apple pay as well.

Been wanting a nice HP, this one is in excellent condition and just hasn't been shot a ton. A few little nicks here or there, but most you see is dirt, smudges, smears, and maybe a few stray cat hairs lol. I have 3 of them and they shed everywhere lol.
Gun Firearm White Red Trigger
Gun Trigger Magenta Shotgun Air gun
Gun Firearm Trigger Purple Gun accessory
Gun Brown Firearm Purple Trigger
Gun Firearm Trigger White Red
Machine Carbon
Still life photography Air gun Gun accessory Everyday carry
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Black
Text Line Parallel Paper Handwriting

·
1911 Pistol Smith
10,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow - nice and a great deal on this BHP, IMO. Five mags?! That alone is huge. GLWS!
Pistol is a little dusty, haven't shot it in probably 1-1/2 years. There is only 4 mags shown but, I do have a 5th. One in the pistol, the three shown and one other... I'll even clean this one up before it ships lol.

·
NRA Endowment member
3,252 Posts
Very good deal right there.
Wish I could. GLWS

Reactions: Integrity Arms

·
Registered
353 Posts
Great deal here. I really miss my old one. GLWS!

Reactions: Integrity Arms
1 - 15 of 15 Posts