1911 Firearm Addicts banner

I’ve gone tacticool - SA Hellcat RDP

683 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Samurai Jack 
Good to see you putting in trigger time despite injury. Nice write up too. I am also working on my optic use. I drew and drew and drew out the holster getting off x and bringing the weapon on target. Better and better as time goes on. On for 1 month and I see the results getting better. More practice. Considering I did this with irons for 23 years I imagine I will get better as I keep pushing.
I like mine co-witnessed as well as I have drilled so much my battery died and is working in a lit environment on the solar back-ups, thank god, saves my bacon as I had to hunt for a suspect today and it works nicely with little light. Score 1 for holsun.

Reactions: Dub
It was the same low power setting so I don't notice the decrease power and visible with house light. Had to clear a garage and outside out buildings and had enough light to do so. The high power is too bright and distracts from my focused threat. Afterwards went to the store and bought a couple batteries. Checked my rifle, damn if it wasn't dead too. I run the 403 solar and glad I did. Dim but deadly. Changed the batteries in it too. Murphys law.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.