I created a new target for you all (dual, side by side bullseyes)

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by ButchA, Feb 13, 2019.

1. ButchA

ButchA Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2016
    Hey guys,

I got creative (yet again) in Photoshop and merged two smaller targets together, creating sort of a side-by-side target system. Perhaps practice drills with them, alternating rounds in each, or empty a mag in one, and empty the next mag in the other. Dozens of different practice routines you could come up with! Feel free to click on it, download it, print it out on that heavy duty white cardstock paper in your printer. Yes, it will print out Landscape, 11 x 8½....

[​IMG]

2. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014
    Love it, thanks Butch!

BennyAdeline, Jollyroger1 and ButchA like this.

3. ButchA

ButchA Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2016
    No problem... I had this idea of creating something different, than a common, plain jane, blah blah blah, type of boring target.

Since we're always supposed to focus on the front sight, I wonder how two side by side targets will come into play with the overall sight picture? Maybe quickly shoot the left target, then right, then left, then right, quickly aligning the front sight on each bullseye.

I am going to get my RIA 1911 .45 ACP and some snapcaps and play around with this target taped to the wall and experiment with different shooting scenarios.

Jollyroger1 and BennyAdeline like this.
  4. BennyAdeline

BennyAdeline Official Hi-Point Brand Representative

Nov 26, 2018
    Thanks buddy! I like it! I’ll dry fire with it tonight and then pump one full of holes soon :)

ButchA and Jollyroger1 like this.
  5. ButchA

ButchA Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2016
    Here's another take on that double bullseye target, but this time I flipped it vertical. Center mass = lower. Head = upper.

[​IMG]

ZoidMeister likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted