1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been to the range in months, between work and remodeling various rooms of our home, It is just hard to get away. Yesterday I told myself I need to go! I have too many guns I have not shot.
I packed up my North American arms .380, H&K Mark 23 and Wilson Combat X-Tac

First was the .380, a very well built gun that fits in my front pocket with a holster I already owned. Fired a couple mags of Self Defense Ammo and hit paper every shot @ 30 feet

Then came the Mark 23, this thing is HUGE, very impressive hunk a hunk of gun, yes I need more practice with it.

And then it happened........the Wilson Combat X-tac 9mm, I LOVE how this gun feels in my hand. This is my first full size semi custom 9mm 1911 and now I AM HOOkED!

My FIRST shot was in the center, very soft to shoot and what I loved is that with that little recoil I can kind of tell what I am doing wrong, if that makes sense.

I freaking LOVE this gun! Thank you @crc for an amazing deal on an amazing gun!

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
You're killing me Smalls . . . . .

Reactions: Whiten

·
Registered
801 Posts
Can’t say I like the looks of the X-Tac as much as traditional checkering but it sure gives fantastic purchase.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I love that Mk23, they are quite impressive in hand. And I am with you on the 9mm 1911, I am yet to find anything I enjoy shooting more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts